bike may be sold??

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
hello.gif

hey
after many post and learning alot from my friends here
i think the bike may be sold, the buyer is coming on Sunday, to check it out.
i just wanted to thank all the good members here on the org. and the Capitan for setting it up. and thanks for the help of the mods with any issues that came up
clap.gif

i will not stop coming here! i start almost every day with you guys and girls, it keeps me same and laughing.

i`m selling due to wanting to buy a home here in AZ. i could not sell my home in mi. we are landlords now
banghead.gif
so i have to make cutbacks to help get a new home.
and secondly i cant pass a cop here who doesn't follow me just waiting for me to do something. its getting old.
deadhorse.gif

so i hope it sells. the possible buyer comes to this board also
clap.gif

i will be getting another bike after the house.

thanks for listening. i had a minute and i thought i would share my thoughts. have a safe day

randy

clap.gif

i made it easy i got a house with wheels (Moble home) so now i have both dident get much sleep the other night though, keeped rolling out of bed, when i got up this morning turns out the house had a flat tire.............

good luck with the new pad!
beerchug.gif

Randy, bikes come and go but the oRg Brotherhood lives on and on....
Looking forward to your presence here in the future, Busa or no Busa! Congrats on the purchase of your new place in Az.

Sorry you have to sell! I wish you the best on the house issue!!
beerchug.gif

Good deal Randy, hurry up back into the saddle,Playa.
thumb_up.gif

By the way Randy, I always though that you have the most unique and humorous avatar on all the of the boards that I have visited! Was that your idea or did you find it somewhere, always wondered, kinda strange thing to ask I realize...
beerchug.gif

Home ownership is a good thing. Really wouldn't trade it for anything and sometimes you do have to make some sacrifices. You'll be back on 2 soon, bro. Good luck with the sale and the purchase!

By the way Randy, I always though that you have the most unique and humorous avatar on all the of the boards that I have visited! Was that your idea or did you find it somewhere, always wondered, kinda strange thing to ask I realize...
beerchug.gif
thanks
hello.gif

i came across it actualy on the board here in funny pics. and i felt it was a good likeness of me.

the funny thing if you type ranman hayabusa in a yahoo images search that pic comes up.  i love that

thanks guys. i will never go anywhere busa or no busa. it about friends and the love of bikes, all kinds

and post hoing for laughs
cool.gif

talked to the buyer, he is coming tomarow. around 1

if it sells i think i`m going to find a older bike just so i can ride.

well the buyer was here today.

and i is sold!! whoo.

man i will miss it. anyone got a bike i can use??:
i`m going to find something old i can. just has to have 2 wheels.
i need a sticker for it that says my other bike was a busa
ThumbsUp.gif

cool talk to you later
randy

Back