Bike lowered and New black pig spotters added with smoke front turn signals! Pics

who's triple tree?
thanx. jim

I bought it off of ebay...Last time I checked exotic cycles made these first but I think this triple tree came from another company on ebay. Can't remember the name of the company but If you look on there you should see it.

What HID kit do you have installed? And are you having any problems with them so far?

I have the 30000k bulbs but i believe they project like 10000k bulbs...I have had no issues at all with the hid kit. I have heard some people stating you have to start the bike a certain way so you don't damage the bulbs but no problems so far! :thumbsup:

Thats good to know. I appreciate it. Who makes the kit that you have and did you install a relay or anything like that?

great setup! how much did the piggys run ya? i heard they are tough to install, any input? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
great setup! how much did the piggys run ya? i heard they are tough to install, any input? :thumbsup:

they were i believe $100-115...they were not hard to install at all...just used some woodscrews from the bottom of the upper fairing into the piggy's!

Thats good to know. I appreciate it. Who makes the kit that you have and did you install a relay or anything like that?

Not even sure...it's a kit that i've had for a long time...and as far as the relay, no...I haven't had any problems at all!

How well does the PigSpotters work as a rear-view mirror?

I always liked the looks of them, but wondered how they functioned.

How well does the PigSpotters work as a rear-view mirror?

I always liked the looks of them, but wondered how they functioned.

:rofl: They are absolutely horrible! They are just there so the cops can't give you a ticket for not having them! Might as well have block offs :laugh:

I need some more info on that triple tree. There is a company on ebay called Ball Z motorsports that is selling nice looking chrome ones that look just like yours. I am wondering if you are having any serious issues with the levers hitting the farings and how low are you in the front.

Thanks,
Brett

I need some more info on that triple tree. There is a company on ebay called Ball Z motorsports that is selling nice looking chrome ones that look just like yours. I am wondering if you are having any serious issues with the levers hitting the farings and how low are you in the front.

Thanks,
Brett

Ball Z Motorsports I have dealt with them before but i'm not sure who i bought the triple tree from now. It won't let me look that far back on my feedback. But that company ships very fast and has excellent service. I have bought the majority of my parts from them. I'm not having any issues at all with triple tree hitting fairing and also i'm close to a two inch drop in the front. Hope this helps.

Back