Bike lowered and New black pig spotters added with smoke front turn signals! Pics

rekeene

Registered
I got the new pig spotters put on today as well as new lowering triple tree with a 1 1/2 inch drop temporarily until my extended swingarm, brake line, and lowering links come in on monday then i will lower another half inch. Also the new front turn signals just were installed today as well. Just updating as new mods are added to my bike! I will post another thread when I do the 6-8 inch stretch with new swingarm, should be in a few days when i get the parts! :beerchug:

busa.jpg

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

Last edited:
So how far are you thinking of stretching. I just had to make that decision as well. Mine is stretched 6" now with extensions and I just ordered a swingarm and had to make that 6 or 8 decision, I knew I liked the way 6" looked so I didnt take the chance of not liking 8". Went with the 6"

Thank you guys for all of the compliments! All Busa's are sweet and glad to be a part of the family! :beerchug:

So how far are you thinking of stretching. I just had to make that decision as well. Mine is stretched 6" now with extensions and I just ordered a swingarm and had to make that 6 or 8 decision, I knew I liked the way 6" looked so I didnt take the chance of not liking 8". Went with the 6"

I will figure it out when we put the swing arm on the bike. We will start at 6 and If i like the look of the 8" then I will go with that! I will post pics when parts come in on tuesday and post pics! I forgot monday is a holiday so no shipping :banghead:

Back