Bike is down, AC went out, and it's hot - got to beat the heat!

That's cool. Don't think I've seen a diving board in yrs! They are non existent in Florida.
Beautiful pool area. Nice inground seeeement pond as Jethro would say :)

Wonder why? Is it like sweet tee seems to be non existant in Lauderdale and Miami at fast food places because they are afraid of being sued by someone who is diabetic?

That is great, we just got our power back. Been 4 days and it it still 20K still without here in lynchburg

When I read the title I thought you was writting a country song! Looks like you figured out how to pass the time though!

We still don't have power! But i did manege to buy a generator big enough to power my home at the cost of bout 30.00 a day for gas lol. Definitely better than nothing though.

Hold my beer, watch this :laugh:

By the way, loving your pink pool chair float thingy :whistle:

Forgive me but why don't y'all have power?
We had a bad storm that came across 4 states and has really messed things up. Some people around here wont get it back until Sunday if that. I wanted to get some pics but the power com. Didnt want anyone around.

well, actually we were not one of the 500,000+ people without power...our AC just got knocked out. I did have the generator hooked up and 80 gallon water tanks filled expecting it to go but we have been very lucky so far. There is a large tree down on the lines 1/2 mile from us that is pushing the lines down about 2 feet so we still might be without before it's fully restored. Some of our neighbors are still out.

Thanks, the air was reading 103 and the water was in the mid 80's. I believe we have spent more time in the pool this week than we did all last year.

Not such a bad vid for my cell phone huh? :laugh:

yea my brother had his out for past day n half... generator for the fridge just to keep them running.

Back