bike gently tipped over - need advice

bilal6015

Registered
Hey guys,

My bike was layover on its side at a stop - wasn-t hard with only a very small scratch on the mirror. Afterwards, blue smoke started burning from the exhaust. Its still doing a small amount now - its there oil in the exhaust from the tip over and how long should I expect this to last? Thanks.

sell it now.. for whatever you can get for it.. it's a goner..

I'll give ya $250 now and come pick it up so you don't have to watch the slow, painful death.. I'll put it sleep humanly.. just give me a time to pick it up.

how long was it on it's side? If it was a long time i suppose it's possible (although I am no expert) that oil could have came up thru the motor and out thru the exhaust valves into the pipe and be burning off..

rock.gif
is that possible somebody? It just drains down normally so if you flipped it wouldn't it just drain back the way it came from?

personally I'd check the oil level, and run it a bit and see what happens I bet it goes away though.. check the oil level!

I realize this in no way the same thing at all but a possibility had a Polaris 4 wheeler tip on its side smoked after this for a while anyway it filled the air box and was being sucked back threw the intake in small amounts dont know if this could happen on a busa or not
rock.gif

Mine was on it's side for 15 minutes or so last June....no smoke. I think you should sell it to ME. I'll give ya 350.:p

don't worry man, just a little oil got where it wasn't supposed to be. It'll quit smokin soon.

Back