Bike dropped in parking lot, looking for parts

Rick Ekstrom

Registered
Well sad to say when I pulled into the baseball field parking lot, I put my foot down and boot slid out and down went the bike. I am sick over this but I have to get through this and get it fixed. :banghead:

Looking for a right side drivers foot peg and curb feeler, right side mirror (outside got scraped up). There is some slight scuffing on both fairing pieces that I will have to live with for now. Doesnt pay to go through insurance, just not enough damage for that. Your help would greatly be appreciated if you have this stuff laying around and need to get rid of it if you did some mods in these areas. :please:

This just plain sucks, I have 350 miles on it and now this.

bummer for you, man! check your local craigslist or ebay. best of luck!

These are the black.

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

These are the faux carbon fiber.

Img_9392-busa.jpg

All years Busa use same mirror.

I don't have a stock black busa mirror in stock, but can get them. Someone here most likely has one for you sitting on a shelf if you want to stick to OEM.

These are stock OEM in the faux carbon fiber finish.

Img_5887_cf_mirrors_640.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

Img_9392-busa.jpg

Img_5887_cf_mirrors_640.jpg

i have a right side mirror gas tank as well as a upper and left side air intake cover they are black though minor damage on the tank and upper and intake but mirror is new let me know ill give it all to u for a good price

I have a set of original that I can get to you you pay shipping plus $20 Id have to get you shipping price from here so pm with address, the only reason I ask for 20 on the originals is i did same thing cost me 80 bucks to replace one side with originals. Otherwise Id give em to ya for shipping. Let me know

i have a right side mirror gas tank as well as a upper and left side air intake cover they are black though minor damage on the tank and upper and intake but mirror is new let me know ill give it all to u for a good price

How much do you want for the right side mirror? Im seeing that I can purchase 2 new ones from Pashnit for 49.00. Just debating on which way to go now. Let me know how much you want for it shipped to 34984

I saw the foot peg with the feeler mount on bike bandit for 25 bucks.

Also welcom to the club, I dropped mine a few weeks ago due to not having the kick stand fully deployed.

Last edited:
I saw the foot peg with the feeler mount on bike bandit for 25 bucks.

Also welcom to the club, I dropped mine a few weeks ago due to not having the kick stand fully deployed.
Sucks doesnt it :banghead:
Just waiting on some replies to see which direction to go in without spending alot of money

These are the black.

View attachment 191007

View attachment 191008

These are the faux carbon fiber.

View attachment 191009

All years Busa use same mirror.

I don't have a stock black busa mirror in stock, but can get them. Someone here most likely has one for you sitting on a shelf if you want to stick to OEM.

These are stock OEM in the faux carbon fiber finish.

View attachment 191010
How much for the OEM in the faux carbon fiber finish. Do these have the same quality as OEM (structurally)?

Last edited:
Well, I got the touch up paint coming thanks to Busa Max for turning me on to the Color Rite website. I ordered the right foot peg from Honda:banghead:

The only thing now is just waiting to hear back from CAPERJ and TEX_GARZA to give me a price on the right side mirror and I will be good to go. Well as best as I can get it for now.

I priced the cowlings for replacement and it would cost about 600.00 just for the two pieces plus 80.00 for the decals.

Last edited:
Got everything coming my way so I should have it looking like new again by middle of next week. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who got involved in my nightmare......:bowdown:

dude, i know how u feel. My bike was knocked over by a taxi in a parking lot, luckily its all getting paid for. Tons of damage!

dude, i know how u feel. My bike was knocked over by a taxi in a parking lot, luckily its all getting paid for. Tons of damage!
Thanks for the words, No one can understand what its like unless it's happened to them. I will get it up and looking like new shortly.

At this point I dont even go in the garage, it's to depressing

Of course it's bike night tonight to make matters worse.. Go figure

Back