Bike design frame sliders

legion rider

Registered
Ive been searching information on no cut sliders. I've seen where people claim these sliders are better than T Rex. Can you get them in the states?

From poking around the net, it would appear that you will be importing them from the UK.
https://www.bike-design.com/upload/products/CPSU-025T-Z.jpg

At 285.00 Euro or $404 US. Keep em.

check out the LSL Sliders made by Speigler. I paid $75 for the pair.

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

I paid around $230 for mine shipped in 2004. The shipping and some kind of import tax was a good portion of that price.

I've never seen the T-Rex version in person so I can't make a fair comparison. On the other hand I doubt the people who claim the T-Rex version is junk has compared them either.

I paid around $230 for mine shipped in 2004. The shipping and some kind of import tax was a good portion of that price.

I've never seen the T-Rex version in person so I can't make a fair comparison. On the other hand I doubt the people who claim the T-Rex version is junk has compared them either.

Import tax? I didnt think we had to pay duties.. that sucks.

Import tax? I didnt think we had to pay duties.. that sucks.

I think import tax was the wrong term. I believe it's a Value Added Tax (VAT) that was listed as included in the price.
But now that I'm thinking back that tax may have been deducted from the price being it was an out of country sale for them. It's been so long ago I can't remember the details.
I do know the total was right around $230 delivered.

I think import tax was the wrong term. I believe it's a Value Added Tax (VAT) that was listed as included in the price.
But now that I'm thinking back that tax may have been deducted from the price being it was an out of country sale for them. It's been so long ago I can't remember the details.
I do know the total was right around $230 delivered.

For a set of sliders?????
To me that is just insane :cookoo:

The VAT should be taken off if the sliders are sent from the UK. At the moment the VAT is 20%. Remember some prices say including VAT and some say plus VAT so check carefully.

Back