Bike Cover

Wildcat,

I think the general consensus is that generally covers do more damage than good. I've heard good things about the Geza cover (which is used more for quick on/quick off or towing).

www.gezagear.com

Good luck!

get a Suzuki cover it kicks AZZ
drooling3.gif

I bought a Geza and it is a quality product. It fits perfectly, protects the bike from UV and mine has held up great for 3 years.
It is made from a "streachy" material so it fits snugly. You can find their small ad in the back of most cycle mags or in the internet.

Good lord, man!  Don't use some ghetto cover on your Busa!  Give it the protection it deserves with a Cycle Shell:

http://www.cycleshell.com/

NOTHING touches the cycle, so you won't end up with scratched paint or any of that BS.

If you want something to TRAVEL with just but a regluar cover.  But if you want it for protection at home, the Shell is like a little garage for the bike.

Good lord, man!  Don't use some ghetto cover on your Busa!  Give it the protection it deserves with a Cycle Shell:

http://www.cycleshell.com/

NOTHING touches the cycle, so you won't end up with scratched paint or any of that BS.

If you want something to TRAVEL with just but a regluar cover.  But if you want it for protection at home, the Shell is like a little garage for the bike.
As it happens, I have both a Geza cover and a CycleShell (I have to use the largest size because I have a tail rack/bag on my 'Busa).

I've been using the 'Shell for about a year and a half and it has held up well. It's shape doesn't catch the air, the supports are strong enough so that a few inches of snow won't collapse it, and although it is waterproof the vents will let your bike dry out.

The cover is lockable, but it doesn't make much difference. The good news is that it is somewhat inconspicuous -- if anybody guesses it's a bike cover they won't have any idea what's inside. Also, the way it opens lets you quickly roll out and back in.

In summary -- a whole bunch better than a basic parking space or standard cover.

I use the Geza cover when I travel and want to keep the bike low key or protect it from the weather. It's coated so it's basically waterproof and breathable. It's also very thin and light, so it folds up small enough that you could even stuff it into a larger tank bag. It's a half cover, though, and it will burn through.

Back