Bike and I ate dirt ....and rocks

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
so I popped my cherry on my 08. 7362 miles and i have my first wreck and knock the new off the Doc.

We(wife and I) just got through with a hometown parade for the 4th and we pull into her parents driveway and she has a small fear of gravel so she slows down real quick and im forced to slam on my brakes. well i was in mid turn and basically low sided. I hurt my left leg where it came down on the peg (right on the shin) scratched the living hell outta my right lower fairing. i was doing less than 5mph i assume.

Well my father n law told me i was lucky. i graduated from "Will fall" to "Has fallen" and took that pesky "new" off my bike.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

crash3.jpg

crash4.jpg

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
dang that smarts for you and the bike. hope your allright and get things fixed...im sure somebody here will have a part or 2 if needed..

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Being in the second group doesn't take you out of the first. Glad you're OK. the bike can be fixed.
oh, I know he was trying to cheer me up. my pride took a big hit. but oddly enough i knew it was coming.....last night

Ouch that sucks... FYI to replace check out a guy on ebay, his store name is SPORTBIKEPARTS2U, I had damage to the same side on my bike, same Fast Color :beerchug: and at the time he had a couple fairings, got the whole side with insulation like new for $300.

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
Ouch that sucks... FYI to replace check out a guy on ebay, his store name is SPORTBIKEPARTS2U, I had damage to the same side on my bike, same Fast Color :beerchug: and at the time he had a couple fairings, got the whole side with insulation like new for $300.
Just checked him out and no fairings. i got a small amount of damage to my fron fairing but its not enough to warrant replacing. but yeah been looking for the right one all day.

and i was saving up to send the plastics to revolution..../wrists

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
sonofa...motherf.....you gottabekidding.....thisissomebull..........ohitactuallydoesshutoffwhenittipsover.

something like that