Bike all done :-)

-One-

Registered
Figured I'd share some pics of the bike now that it's all done :)

I have raised it back to stock height (and I like it much more than when it was lowered) replaced the scratched upper and lower front fairings, scratched front fender (with bad bondo work from previous owner), turn signals front and back, clutch and brake levers, stock exhausts and stock windscreen (that cut my dials off in half when I wasn't tucked in).

Kept the stock color scheme, which I like a lot, and added:

- carbon fiber frame sliders
- chrome levers (since the wheels are chromed and the swing arm polished)
- clear zero gravity low profile double bubble that works great (clear view of dials and no buffeting like the normal double bubble gave my 6' self)
- carbon fiber clutch cover, clear small incandescent turn signals in the back and smoke turn signals at the front (couldn't stand the bright orange ones and especially not the big square ones in the back)
- headlight modulator from Kisan (if you look closely at the pic from the front you can see the brass sensor mounting bracket at the bottom of where the windscreen meets the front fairing, right above the head light. Just drilled right through the plastic and the light sensor works great with the clear screen)
- taillight modulator from Kisan (always good to have)
- green light trigger (mounted in the bottom fairing piece that sits under the exhaust pipes right in front of the rear wheel. There is actually a small recessed space there that it fits perfect in so it won't be scraped off like my old one was going over a speed bump on the bike when was lowered)
- fairing screens
- Yoshimura RS-3 slip-ons (love the sound and the smell from them burning in!)

Pics below!!!!! :oldcool:

BusaFront_.jpg

BusaSide_.jpg

BusaBack_.jpg

Thxs guys, I gotta say I was surprised by the effect the slip-ons had. The bike seems to accelerate more effortlessly and the low rpm chugging is all but gone :thumbsup:

Back