bike alarm

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a relativly inexpensive but good alarm. dont need bells and wistles, just a friggen load alarm.. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Not sure what you are looking for. I have a Gorilla on mine. 2 way paging, tilt and shock sensors. Works well so far.

I've used both a scorpio and Internatrix TW-400. The scorpio sucked..VERY glitchy and only worked half the time. Plus the scorpio customer service guy was rude as hell. I dumped it for the TW-400. The TW-400's siren is twice as loud and it does everything the scorpio did, but better, for way less than half the price :thumbsup: Scorpio is overpriced junk imo :whistle:

I've used both a scorpio and Internatrix TW-400. The scorpio sucked..VERY glitchy and only worked half the time. Plus the scorpio customer service guy was rude as hell. I dumped it for the TW-400. The TW-400's siren is twice as loud and it does everything the scorpio did, but better, for way less than half the price :thumbsup: Scorpio is overpriced junk imo :whistle:

Looked up that alarm and it is no longer available from the manufacturer or a dealer. Manufacturer said no orders after 5-28-08. If it was a great alarm then why the stop in production?

I have never had a glihhc with my scorpio. Maybe install or just a bad unit. Did you use the harness so you would not have to cut wires?

Scorpio make some pretty good one and so does Gorilla . I perfer my "Mossberg 500 Tactical " It is a little more than the others!:laugh: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back