bigrod1330

bigrod1330

Registered
Hi, this is Postal. DJ and I are visiting BigRod today and he wants to share these pictures. Some of you may not know, but Rod got his bike back. Later on tonight I will post up a picture of the three of us.

Enjoy!

Bike1.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0853.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

I do think about him often and read threads on the other forum regarding him.
I am still hoping to see him back aboard that thing in the future.

Glad y'all are hanging out. Can't wait to see him back on 2 wheels!

good to see him improving. Thanks Postal and thanks DJ for checking in on our brother. Take care.

That is a wide tire beast...with a hair dryer...it is nice to hear from him

We had a great visit, and it was good to see Rod up and moving around so well. I am sure with his continued therapy and exercise he will continue to improve. His mom and dad were awesome hosts today too, mom even made us some pizza. Thanks mom! Keep Rod and his family in your prayers.

The picture is a little fuzzy but it's really us.... LOL.

L to R: DJ (SageRonin), Rod (BigRod1330), Tom (Postal).

tomdjrod.jpg

it's great to see him up and reunited with his bike! thanks for checking in on him and letting us know how he's doing :beerchug:

By far one of the best looking rides I've seen, keep it up rod....thumbs up.

Sent from my busa.

I'm glad you finally got a chance to go out and visit Tom. Did you get a chance to check out the air-ride? I hope he is enjoying having it back.
If the person that had the bike (by chance) reads this, I wish I could shake your hand for giving him the chance to get it back

The Mullet has made its return, Truely a triumphant day!

Glad to see ya got her back, had a sweet reunion and are doing well. :thumbsup:

Awesome report Tom and pics, glad to see Rod up and moving and sitting on the Mullet Busa again.

I'm glad you finally got a chance to go out and visit Tom. Did you get a chance to check out the air-ride? I hope he is enjoying having it back.
If the person that had the bike (by chance) reads this, I wish I could shake your hand for giving him the chance to get it back

Air-ride looked great, front and back. Yes, it has front air suspension now, too cool! Bike just needs a little attention in some areas, but Rod has been wrenching on it with his dad, it is in good hands. They know they can call me any time if needed too. Certainly was great seeing Rod on the Mullet again! I think this has been a big boost for him (no pun intended, boost, turbo, get it? LOL).

P.

Back