bigrod1330

Wow I remember the thread about him. This is great news :thumbsup:

Does anyone by chance know what type of grips those are? I'm really interested in them

Those are kuryakyn ISO grips. I have the same ones.

Thanks for looking at it Tom. When I spoke with the guy that had it he said the front and rear were not playing well together. The reason I had texted you and asked if you could take a look was simply because I wasn't sure if Rod was up to wrenching at the time.
Your a great friend Tom, thank you for the pics. I need to call him, I haven't talked to anyone since the bike got home.

I'm so glad to see him reunited with his busa and doing better. Cool bike!

What a heart warming thread.

It's great to see the big guy with a happy face and looking healthy!

Good luck on your journey back Rod! :beerchug:

Congrats Rod!!! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you not only found your bike but got it back....sweet! :beerchug:

We are sending you prayers Rod and hope for a full recovery. Keep up the good work bud... :bowdown:

I miss my ECHR guys!!! Great to see a pic of the 3 of you and you tell Rod I said "Wow! What a Busa!!" Glad he's doing so well; thanks for taking some time to go visit with him you two :love:

Does anyone by chance know what type of grips those are? I'm really interested in them

Hey Jrod...those are the Kuraykn Iso Grips in black. I have the Kuraykn Iso Grips on my bike in chrome with the black inserts and they feel pretty good and alleviate a lot of the vibration in the grips:thumbsup:.

Back