BIGGO SHOUT OUT TA RHYTM

Wassup, Pimp.

Yeah we went down to the Island this weekend and had a good time, almost.  I got Chlorine poisoning in my eyes and for about 4 hours I couldn't keep them open!  Still had a good time with the family though.

Hey dude, I thought you couldn't get out during the week!  We definetly gotta hook up and roll deep into a Bike Night somewhere.

Glad to hear you've got that system bumpin' again.

Holla!

Dayum B, sounds like you had a scary moment there ! Glad to hear that it wasnt a permanent situation.  
super.gif

As far with me playn during the week, I cant but I'll make this one time an exception for you guyz.
wink.gif
How bout you figure out a time and place for us to hook up before each event.  Put a plan together, B and JD myself and hopefully Joe (Dudwizr) can roll with us too . Anyone else is welcome to join the C-Town crew, just holla.[/QUOTE]
I can probably do a Thursday but Fridays are all stitched up for me until August 26. Wednesdays never work. Icemans post, I can totally relate, man until you see the peeps reactions you can't even imagine. I read his post and found myself chuklin. you know all this BoominBusa talk is gonna get a bug started in me and that could get expensive. I'll wait until winter at least.

by the way got my Busa back on the street, a few minor blemishes but most dont notice. peace out.

I can probably do a Thursday but Fridays are all stitched up for me until August 26. Wednesdays never work. Icemans post, I can totally relate, man until you see the peeps reactions you can't even imagine. I read his post and found myself chuklin. you know all this BoominBusa talk is gonna get a bug started in me and that could get expensive. I'll wait until winter at least.

by the way got my Busa back on the street, a few minor blemishes but most dont notice. peace out.
[/QUOTE]

Lets all try and get together Fri !

Hey Joe, JD's write up had me rolln too, I think he amplified the story about my KaBoom'n system alittle bit
laugh.gif

As far as the system goes I believe you might be able to give me some competition with your audio knowdledge and competing experience. We'll see
wink.gif
and if you need any assistant with modifying just hit me up with a phone call.

Also I'm glad to hear you got the Busa back up and run'n again.
super.gif

Back