BIGGO SHOUT OUT TA RHYTM

ICEMANN

Registered
Spent the weekend pretty much running everywhere.  Friday rode to the JAZZ/RIB FEST in Cols mostly kids.  HOT AZ HECK!.

Sat did the family beach thang.  Rode in the evening not much happnin.

Sun Rode to mid ohio to watch the races.  Burnt da fuk up in da heat and then got rained on.  Burnt up some more.  Nice time.  Rode back.

SUN EVE.

Went on a end of the weekend ride through out town.  No one else out.

Sitting at one of the local hangouts at 7-11 on campus.  Traffic is very very light, campus seems closed down for the night.  Local cop in parking lot harrassin drunk bicyclist.  Parking lot pretty much empty.  

Hear a couple of bike engines slowing down to turn into the parking lot.  Dont recognize any of them.  

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THEN!!!!</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>KABOOM, KABANG,</span></span>

CLEAR HARD HITTIN BASS..  No car in sight just clean azzz music hittin good.

Around the corner comes a hayabusa.  Your first thought is the music is from the car behind it.  Busa slows to turn into the lot.

ICON gear head ta toe! and I see it's <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>RHYTHM</span>

Just wanted to give a hi-5 out to him.  The busa looks impressive.  

BUT THE SOUND IS OFF THE CHAIN..  No rattln lic plate.  Music is very clean sounding and the low end cut off is perfect.  You can still hear the bike perrrin under neath it all.

I swore to keep da secrets safe.....  

But I can say this.  Stock look.  Polished stock cans.  Lowered and clean.

HID w/yellow of couse looks great...  

Rear hump/woofers/speakers etc.  Perfect.  I have to admit I was jealous.  Front dash speakers.  Clean install.  sounds great.   Front molded tweeters almost invisible.  If you didnt ride a busa you wouldnt notice them.  Rear speakers nicely consealed yet wide open sound.  Then theres the bass!.

I agree at highway speeds with helmet on you can hear the music clean and clear yet still hear the highway sounds around you..  Great job brah.  Great job.

The only thing I would have done different and this is just my personal taste.  ABSOULTLY taking nothing away from the job rhythm has done....   I am anal about wanting everything to match the paint scheme of the much faster blue/silver....  
smile.gif

Wish ya could have stuck around long enuff to take off your helmet and chat!

Should of seen the faces of the few people including the drunk bicyclist. Looking for the car. Cop looking for a car to mess with. Drunk bobbin and weavin to da beat. Was funny. Once you realize all thats coming from the bike your still in kinda shock.

ICE

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122306806 -->

Wassup Ice! Just another local here. We'll all have to meet up for the next C-O roll out! Yesterday was blazin' out, I didn't think anyone was going to be out!

Maybe I'll see you around!

Holla!

Wish I could be there to hear it and I had the skillz to do somethin' like that!

ICEMANN
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spent the weekend pretty much running everywhere.  Friday rode to the JAZZ/RIB FEST in Cols mostly kids.  HOT AZ HECK!.

Sat did the family beach thang.  Rode in the evening not much happnin.

Sun Rode to mid ohio to watch the races.  Burnt da fuk up in da heat and then got rained on.  Burnt up some more.  Nice time.  Rode back.

SUN EVE.

Went on a end of the weekend ride through out town.  No one else out.

Sitting at one of the local hangouts at 7-11 on campus.  Traffic is very very light, campus seems closed down for the night.  Local cop in parking lot harrassin drunk bicyclist.  Parking lot pretty much empty.  

Hear a couple of bike engines slowing down to turn into the parking lot.  Dont recognize any of them.  

THEN!!!!

KABOOM, KABANG,

CLEAR HARD HITTIN BASS..  No car in sight just clean azzz music hittin good.

Around the corner comes a hayabusa.  Your first thought is the music is from the car behind it.  Busa slows to turn into the lot.

ICON gear head ta toe! and I see it's RHYTHM

Just wanted to give a hi-5 out to him.  The busa looks impressive.  

BUT THE SOUND IS OFF THE CHAIN..  No rattln lic plate.  Music is very clean sounding and the low end cut off is perfect.  You can still hear the bike perrrin under neath it all.

I swore to keep da secrets safe.....  

But I can say this.  Stock look.  Polished stock cans.  Lowered and clean.

HID w/yellow of couse looks great...  

Rear hump/woofers/speakers etc.  Perfect.  I have to admit I was jealous.  Front dash speakers.  Clean install.  sounds great.   Front molded tweeters almost invisible.  If you didnt ride a busa you wouldnt notice them.  Rear speakers nicely consealed yet wide open sound.  Then theres the bass!.

I agree at highway speeds with helmet on you can hear the music clean and clear yet still hear the highway sounds around you..  Great job brah.  Great job.

The only thing I would have done different and this is just my personal taste.  ABSOULTLY taking nothing away from the job rhythm has done....   I am anal about wanting everything to match the paint scheme of the much faster blue/silver....  

Wish ya could have stuck around long enuff to take off your helmet and chat!

Should of seen the faces of the few people including the drunk bicyclist.  Looking for the car.  Cop looking for a car to mess with.  Drunk bobbin and weavin to da beat.  Was funny.  Once you realize all thats coming from the bike your still in kinda shock.

ICE
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the propz JD, sorry I couldn hang around to chat with Marcy and you but the copz wuz making me alittle nervouse and besidez I had to make a run downtown to check up on my Ho'z and collect my monies
tounge.gif
On a serious note, Playa when I saw you chattn with the cute lil honey in the seven/eleven parking.  I didnt want to jam you up by putting salt in your Kool Aid  so I bounced up outta there, so you could continue getting your Mack on.
blues.gif

I'll give you call l8tr on today to make plans for hangn out on Wed Quaker Steak night, Thurs Sammy car wash night, and Fri Iron Pony night.

Holla
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122326803 -->

thebbbusa
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:0.08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wassup Ice! Just another local here. We'll all have to meet up for the next C-O roll out! Yesterday was blazin' out, I didn't think anyone was going to be out!

Holla! [/QUOTE]

Dude, I thought you were going to chill with the family and the neighbor kid at Kings Island ? I didnt roll out til 1130 pm Sun, doubt you would have rolled out that late anyway.

BigBSBusa
Just Another 'Busa Lover!

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:12.65
Location: Off Fightin' the War on Terror (Again!) Posted: July 25 2005,10:51

Wish I could be there to hear it and I had the skillz to do somethin' like that! [/QUOTE]

Hopefully you can still make the trip to the MeetnDrink in Aug and hear Thinker and my sound system laying the beats.
super.gif

yo rhythm. If and when you are ever in my neck of the woods, give me a holler. There are plenty of beverages with our names on them. Wifey and i could take a trip to Bmore to meet up.
cool.gif

fstAZfk
Professional Pilot

Avg posts/day:0.69

yo rhythm. If and when you are ever in my neck of the woods, give me a holler. There are plenty of beverages with our names on them. Wifey and i could take a trip to Bmore to meet up. [/QUOTE]

Thats sounds like a winner, Scott. The next time I roll out to B-Town I'll diffinetly give you a heads up. Better yet me and some of the B-Towns Playaz (Cycle Lords) just might make a roll out to Ocean City to peep out one of your jam session.

super.gif

Haha, I ONLY WISH i was playin OC. Salisbury is the big gig at the Cactus Club. That'd be cool tho! you dont wanna go to the other places we play at tho, ........ cuz i dont either but its a gig, so you know how that goes. Lookin forward to it!

OH YEA, sorry to hi-jack.. Back to the beautiful sound emitting from medusa!
laugh.gif

Wassup Ice!  Just another local here.  We'll all have to meet up for the next C-O roll out!  Yesterday was blazin' out, I didn't think anyone was going to be out!

Holla!
Yea I saw yaw's pictures. Youve probably seen me many times and didnt realize the handle matched the person/bike.

Blue/silver w/tiny lipstick sized stunt camera on right side... monitor on tripple tree if it rings a bell.

Gimme a # to hit you up next time we go ride. Just finished a 455 mile ride. Springfield across I70 west to indy then south thru louisville up I71 thru cincinni to pickerington out 40 east to newark's old mill Ice cream spot, up around alum creek beach down thru downtown to I70 west back to springfield.

Hot but nice ride.

JD

Thanks for the propz JD, sorry I couldn hang around to chat with Marcy and you but the copz wuz making me alittle nervouse and besidez I had to make a run downtown to check up on my Ho'z and collect my monies
tounge.gif
On a serious note, Playa when I saw you chattn with the cute lil honey in the seven/eleven parking.  I didnt want to jam you up by putting salt in your Kool Aid  so I bounced up outta there, so you could continue getting your Mack on.
blues.gif
[/QUOTE]
Naw dawg yu was str8, thats my #1 goin on bout a year. She was lookin for ya on the 7/4 cookout..

Bike's still tight. You'll have ta get a side car to keep all dem hoes lined up!

thebbbusa
New Recruit

Avg posts/day:0.08

Wassup Ice!  Just another local here.  We'll all have to meet up for the next C-O roll out!  Yesterday was blazin' out, I didn't think anyone was going to be out!

Holla!  

Dude, I thought you were going to chill with the family and the neighbor kid at Kings Island ?  I didnt roll out til 1130 pm Sun, doubt you would have rolled out that late anyway.[/QUOTE]
Wassup, Pimp.

Yeah we went down to the Island this weekend and had a good time, almost. I got Chlorine poisoning in my eyes and for about 4 hours I couldn't keep them open! Still had a good time with the family though.

Hey dude, I thought you couldn't get out during the week! We definetly gotta hook up and roll deep into a Bike Night somewhere.

Glad to hear you've got that system bumpin' again.

Holla!

Damn Rhythm, ya got me geekin over here trying to figure out how to setup a sound system on my bike now. You ever take a ride through Chi-town ever?? If you ever do, give me a holla', I'm dyin' ta check out the pimpride.

Icemann you too.

Looks like my boy is back to his usual...

pimpin it st8....an wowing the crowd.

You gotta come over here and show these foo's how a trick bike is really set up. Half of these posers wouldn't deserve second place to Medusa...fo' real.

Awesome set-up, my bro!
super.gif
on and keep that crowd goin
wow.gif
!

ICEMANN
Top Gun

Avg posts/day:1.42

Quote (Rhythm @ July 25 2005,13:31)
Thanks for the propz JD, sorry I couldn hang around to chat with Marcy and you but the copz wuz making me alittle nervouse and besidez I had to make a run downtown to check up on my Ho'z and collect my monies  On a serious note, Playa when I saw you chattn with the cute lil honey in the seven/eleven parking.  I didnt want to jam you up by putting salt in your Kool Aid  so I bounced up outta there, so you could continue getting your Mack on.    [/QUOTE]

Naw dawg yu was str8, thats my #1 goin on bout a year.  She was lookin for ya on the 7/4 cookout..

Bike's still tight.  You'll have ta get a side car to keep all dem hoes lined up!
[/quote]

Yeah  Champ I cant be in two places at one time. My woman had already made plans for that weekend .  Diffinetly will have to have you and Marcy ova for little get together since dinner was at your place last time.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122339445 -->

Wassup, Pimp.

Yeah we went down to the Island this weekend and had a good time, almost. I got Chlorine poisoning in my eyes and for about 4 hours I couldn't keep them open! Still had a good time with the family though.

Hey dude, I thought you couldn't get out during the week! We definetly gotta hook up and roll deep into a Bike Night somewhere.

Glad to hear you've got that system bumpin' again.

Holla!
[/QUOTE]

Dayum B, sounds like you had a scary moment there ! Glad to hear that it wasnt a permanent situation.
super.gif

As far with me playn during the week, I cant but I'll make this one time an exception for you guyz.
wink.gif
How bout you figure out a time and place for us to hook up before each event. Put a plan together, B and JD myself and hopefully Joe (Dudwizr) can roll with us too . Anyone else is welcome to join the C-Town crew, just holla.

Aceshigh
Rookie

Avg posts/day:3.06

Damn Rhythm, ya got me geekin over here trying to figure out how to setup a sound system on my bike now. You ever take a ride through Chi-town ever?? If you ever do, give me a holla', I'm dyin' ta check out the pimpride. [/QUOTE]

Yep, I got a homie that lives in Chi-Town and will be making an appearnce there on the way back from the MEETnDrink in Colorado.
40__s.gif
Nuttn but Kool Aid for the Rhythmnator.

Pm me with your no# and I'll give you a holla with I get in town next month.

PACIFICBUSA
The Shaver Immortal

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:11.74

Looks like my boy is back to his usual...

pimpin it st8....an wowing the crowd.

You gotta come over here and show these foo's how a trick bike is really set up. Half of these posers wouldn't deserve second place to Medusa...fo' real.

Awesome set-up, my bro! on and keep that crowd goin ! [/QUOTE]

You know me, Pacman, I dont do showz. I just make appearances.
tounge.gif
super.gif

Funny thing you mention keepn the crowd go'n. While I was
creepn through the hood last night,there were a few shorty's
throug out swingn that thang to my beat as I was making my roundz.
cool.gif

Back