Biggest heart on the board

diesel

Registered
Has anyone bothered to check out his web-site?

This dude is the real deal. (and doesn't go 'round blowing his own horn about it, either)

There is NO question that we have some really great people on this board. You're probably one them also. This could be an on going poll!!

Rubbah just took the most nominated names. Kevin is a great guy.
wink.gif

It's been a few days....

isn't it time to leave again?  
smile.gif

sniff, sniff.
I should have nominated Kevin myself.  I agree, he is a great guy.  Without a doubt, the real deal.

But with this post, you soured the whole thread.  

This is the very kind of crap that is causing all the strife on the board lately.
Maybe some folks do toot thier own horn around here occasionally.  So what.  Does it hurt you?

Sounds like something a highschooler would have written.
I expected more from you.  

Given the current state of afairs right now.....

Tacky post man.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141793466 -->

Take it to the PM's PLEASE!!!! Work it out guys!!!!! We don't need to know your personal beefs with each other!!!!

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141796455 -->

So sorry Andy that people can't just be civil. IMO - you are the best!!!! I just hate seeing the bickering on the open board. People need to deal with their personal issues outside the the open threads. It just makes me sad.:(

This has always been a happy place for me and in the last week or so it has been a total Patton Place (sp?) Let's get back to bikes and fun rides etc!!!! New mods and great rides and what's new in our lives that are fun and exciting?
rock.gif

In a half-hearted attempt to change the mood, here's a picture of my dog as Yoda.

btw - what is Kevin Kesler's web addy?

georgiaYoda.jpg

Diesel, I've always had a great deal of respect for you even if you do ride on them thar ole French made tires
tounge.gif

But getting your undies in a wad because another member made a joke about Greek women in general is not something to be proud of. I certainly didn't know your wife was Greek and I'm sure most of us here didn't? I did comment on how attractive she was once. Hope that didn't offend you? I'm sure Andy would never intentionally direct anything derogatory towards you or your wife.

Back