Biggest GSXR Collection in the World! MUST SEE ! ! !

When I found that vid and watched it . . . I was in shock and awe, and amazed that anyone could have the time and the money to accomplish such a collection.
By the looks of the signage on the wall, he has a pawn shop, or made his loot in that business, I'm guessing.
What a guy . . . now I understand why those old bikes are so rare, and why parts are almost impossible to get, coz everytime any come up for sale, he snaps them up lol.

When I found that vid and watched it . . . I was in shock and awe, and amazed that anyone could have the time and the money to accomplish such a collection.
By the looks of the signage on the wall, he has a pawn shop, or made his loot in that business, I'm guessing.
What a guy . . . now I understand why those old bikes are so rare, and why parts are almost impossible to get, coz everytime any come up for sale, he snaps them up lol.
He sure has a lot of them and pieces...

I saw a few bikes I lusted after in the day..

I looked at the red and black '85 Gixxer and reminisced of the one I had. I loved most of those bikes in the video....

I didn't see one old Katana though...

Last edited:
He sure has a lot of them and pieces...

I saw a few bikes I lusted after in the day..

I looked at the red and black '85 Gixxer and reminisced of the one I had. I loved most of those bikes in the video....

I didn't see one old Katana though...
The Katanas are in the second vid I posted, along with about 220 other old classic jap bikes, incredible collection!!

The Katanas are in the second vid I posted, along with about 220 other old classic jap bikes, incredible collection!!
I'll have to go back and look again...I must have missed them...I watched it again and saw one Katana and a newer one (1100) no old originals...too bad...I should get my older lad to send him my old flip up Katana to add to his collection.

Love those RD/RZ, NSR bikes....

There is no way I could own all of these bikes...I'd never sleep dreaming of riding them all....

Last edited:
Like this one?

Found a picture on the net....

Gixxer.png

Back