Bigger Danno

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
While we were down I was forced to visit other sites. I did how ever see that Danno has returned home and sounds like he is in good spirits. SO let me be the first to say WELCOME HOME. I hope you make a fast recovery and that you are back up and riding soon.
Jim

jwcfbd Posted on Dec. 06 2002,4:49
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While we were down I was forced to visit other sites. I did how ever see that Danno has returned home and sounds like he is in good spirits. SO let me be the first to say WELCOME HOME. I hope you make a fast recovery and that you are back up and riding soon.
Jim [/QUOTE]<span =''>

I second that!

I third that. welcome home Danno. Hope everything works out in your favor. Any plans on getting back on the busa?

JW, do you have his number? If so can you message it to me so I can call him?

I saw him at the hospital and he said he can't wait to get back riding.
biggrin.gif

Hey thats great to hear. Somebody will hafta hook him up with a keyboard so he can drop us all a line about how badly cagers suck.

Glad Danno is home. I called one of his "helpers" and could hear him in the background. Sounded like he was hurting pretty bad so I didn't talk to him at that time. Hope those bonez are healin'!!!

Get well soon Danno, and come to Vegas for some "recovery" time!!!

I don't have his number but I just posted on SuzukiHayabusa.org for him to stop by here and let us know how he is doing. Hope to see him post soon.

Back