bigger \'busa\'s

I would have to assume that with the EN40 steel, the cranks are being made by Cosworth, or the people who make Cosworth cranks. Probably the same ones who make Peter Davis Puma top fuel cranks.

Richard, e-mail me with our cost on the big stroker.

Jay / APE

Jay are you ready to do a storker crank yet?
I seem to have this extra crank lying around and would like to stroke it.
E-mail me if you are intrested.
I will be in so.cal next weekend
I could bring it with.
Johnnycheese@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Johnnycheese (edited 03 March 2000).]

Johnny... We are finishing up a 'busa stroker now, 6 mm I think, and if it is still in the house when you come by, you can check it out.

Jay

topfuel bikes are moldex and i dont know who makes them.scat is one of the largest manufacturers and should be subbed the job by everyone to keep the cost down through production volume and thiers are EN-40.and they do the top fuel cars.JAY are you making stroker studs?_BIGABUSA_; what are you doing to the head to frame mounts since they no longer align???????

Trett top fuel cranks are Moldex.. made by Moldex. Peter Davises Puma cranks are made in the motherland.

I have tried everything with Scat to get them to make motorcycle cranks, short of hitting them upside the head with one. They apparently shy away from cranks with gears and sprockets on them.

Motorhead... If you were one of the people who had special Kawasaki studs on order with us, they were shipped last week.

Jay

I don't think I will go that big Motorhead.
Jay, I will try to make a point to stop by.
I will be in so.CAL the whole week of the 12th.
Keep your ears on Motorhead.

always!wheres my update info?mind candy mind candy gimme gimme.johnny i'll be getting some non waterbased coolant soon. i'll keep ya posted.

Back