BigD's paint teaser

BigDiesel

Registered
just a lil bit "to wet the beak" as they say-D's hard at work for the next few weeks so hopefully finished product will be back home n on the bike in time for the Bash...if not-I'll send ya'all pics at least! LoL

dont want to give too much away, so you'll just have to hold your breath like me till the end...here's a taste tho-just a taste...besides, its Monday-dont want anyone at work to mess their pants (Mrninja9 & Yamahor-oh wait, they were never potty trained anyway, lazy turds)!
laugh.gif

IMG_0032.JPG

ouch!
wow.gif

yea, yea, i had that one comin...this thing wont see the 1/4mi to much this year tho so dont worry. besides I promised Amy Id stay under 180 from now on.

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 05 2007,18:30) ouch!
wow.gif

yea, yea, i had that one comin...this thing wont see the 1/4mi to much this year tho so dont worry. besides I promised Amy Id stay under 180 from now on.
You a Dayum Li
tounge.gif

trust me-he is...he drove 30 miles just ta bring me gas when he dint even know me from a hole in tha wall...Doyle is A1, and last time he saw my bike it lookd like shid cuz itd already been tossed once n knockd over once by my neighbor-whole right side was FUBAR n tank was dented.

besides-he values his health n he's about a foot shorter....
bluegrab.gif

Looks AWESOME!!! Cant wait to see the finished product my friend!! Keep us posted or keep teasing us I should say with progress pics!!
bowdown.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 05 2007,18:43) trust me-he is...he drove 30 miles just ta bring me gas when he dint even know me from a hole in tha wall...Doyle is A1, and last time he saw my bike it lookd like shid cuz itd already been tossed once n knockd over once by my neighbor-whole right side was FUBAR n tank was dented.

besides-he values his health n he's about a foot shorter....
bluegrab.gif
You were so sure of yourself...............and then came the physical characteristics at the end.

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

oh, I have more....just keepin them to myself, greedy bastid that I am
firedevil.gif

if I thro up progress pics over the next 2-3 weeks the finished result wont hit as hard...anybody in advertising can explain the over-exposure thing, I forget how it goes...but basically its more fun to let the pressure build n then I will drop a BOMB on the board! muahahahahah!
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back