bigdog and firediesel sent me?

LILGSXR

Registered
NAH NAH just playing bigdiesel and firedog sent me up here to get aquianted with you all. Only have a 600 for now but atleast its a susuki right? Well i really don't know what to say so how about i open it up for questions lol you can all:poke: if you want to is ok i'll take it

Guess I should welcome you also. :welcome:
now since the pic police have not got you yet. We need pics of the bike. it is in the :rulez:.
Forgot to tell you that.:laugh:
Welcome and we will ride soon and take pics to post for the MnG to egt more peeps involved.

Hey! Looks like we'll be riding together next month!

I'll be on the '02 Busa generously supplied by one of your comrades in arms. I know you've already read the thread...

:laugh:

We're gonna tear that area up. Lots of good memories in the making...

Can't wait!

hey, its the little Canary-bike, lol:laugh::poke:
j/k-glad you made it Don-dont worry about postin pics, as soon as I get my plugs in we can go ridn; I'll make sure to attach my rearview cam. so I can show everyone nice shots of your front end while we ride:rofl:

oh, n :welcome: man!:thumbsup:

:welcome: lilgsxr. So i'm guessing you're in the Kenosha area? I go to school at Carthage and I have my bike up here, let me know when you wanna get together for a ride. I still have to meet up with firedog for some lunch or something. Take care!

-Mike
oh by the way...the bird is SICK

:welcome: lilgsxr. So i'm guessing you're in the Kenosha area? I go to school at Carthage and I have my bike up here, let me know when you wanna get together for a ride. I still have to meet up with firedog for some lunch or something. Take care!

-Mike
oh by the way...the bird is SICK

DUDE, where was you monday???????????? We had a little get together to plan a get together.:rofl:

Welcome I had a 99 WS6 I had to give up for lack of job. I miss her so much, but I got to keep the Busa so all is well :thumbsup: Nice bird nice bike

DUDE, where was you monday???????????? We had a little get together to plan a get together.:rofl:

S.O.B!!! I just moved back to school and the internet hasn't been hooked up in my apartment yet. I can only access it while on campus. Let me know when you guys get together or whatever. 847-514-8301.

Back