Bigd is back on the road again!

BigDiesel

Registered
got the Bus running again-my freaking mechanic ROCKS!! John-you are the shiznit!

Hope somebody from the Ill. meet-n-greet this weekend drops in here-I forogt the details and cant find that thread anymore! Somebody help a brutha out with a PM n some contact info for sunday's ride-I wanna put some miles on this bad boy!!

smile.gif

got the Bus running again-my freaking mechanic ROCKS!! John-you are the shiznit!

Hope somebody from the Ill. meet-n-greet this weekend drops in here-I forogt the details and cant find that thread anymore! Somebody help a brutha out with a PM n some contact info for sunday's ride-I wanna put some miles on this bad boy!!
PM sent

Glad to here you are back on the road, BigD, you take care
biggrin.gif

I aint posting more burnout pics-all i did was fix the wire that I pulled loose-mods are in progress tho:
just ordered-
new switch assemblies for left n right side (right with new clip-on since one on bike is slightly bent)
new tail section
clear tank pad
new tank
new Vortex billet triple clamp
Cyclops Undertail
right fairing
Custom Dynamics LED kit (good lookin on tha hook-up Big-T)
Swingarm Extensions (0-6")
Smokin Gunz custom paintjob
New chain n sprocket (still a 530 link n 42-tooth, just longer)
Roaring Toyz Black Diamond Grips
Mirror Block-offs
Tobin Seats

It will take me all the way until October before all this will be complete-doing work in phases (it only works in the "i have money" phase) so bear with me-will post pics up when bike actually makes some physical changes-hopefully for the better
smile.gif

I aint posting more burnout pics-all i did was fix the wire that I pulled loose-mods are in progress tho:
just ordered-
new switch assemblies for left n right side (right with new clip-on since one on bike is slightly bent)
new tail section
clear tank pad
new tank
new Vortex billet triple clamp
Cyclops Undertail
right fairing
Custom Dynamics LED kit (good lookin on tha hook-up Big-T)
Swingarm Extensions (0-6")
Smokin Gunz custom paintjob
New chain n sprocket (still a 530 link n 42-tooth, just longer)
Roaring Toyz Black Diamond Grips
Mirror Block-offs
Tobin Seats

It will take me all the way until October before all this will be complete-doing work in phases (it only works in the "i have money" phase) so bear with me-will post pics up when bike actually makes some physical changes-hopefully for the better
smile.gif
Congrats on being back in action! You decide on whether or not to drop it? Might as well since you're stretching it, not like you're gonna be taking it to track days after that...

cool.gif

Unless of course it's a drag strip!
tounge.gif

oh yeah-this baby's going d-o-w-n, I forgot I also have adjustable dogbones for the rear sitn in my garage right now! waitn until I drop front with new Vortex triple tho (should be here next week).

and Charlie-yeah I'd sell my car to pay for all this right now-if I didnt already for the DOWNPAYMENT on Amy's ring!
sad.gif

sheeee-oooot, D-you KNOW the sickest part of this thing is gonna be the Dope-azz paint job I get from this crazy cat sprayn outa N.Y.-i heard his skillz are the illest in the land!!!

(quietly wiping the brown stuff off my nose now....
tounge.gif
)
Amy's shooting tomorrow-I will send you the pics to get more input on what we're gonna use on monday/tuesday.

Back