Big_E Goes Down Today

Big_E

Registered
Ok all,
Just to inform everyone, I took a spill on my busa.
sad.gif
She is hurt bad but she is repairable. I ended up with only a bruze up leg and some minor sprains around the knee area.
mad.gif
I will post some pictures of my bike as soon as I get them developed.

-E

Ok all,
Just to inform everyone, I took a spill on my busa.
sad.gif
 She is hurt bad but she is repairable. I ended up with only a bruze up leg and some minor sprains around the knee area.  
mad.gif
I will post some pictures of my bike as soon as I get them developed.

-E
Sorry to hear this E, glad you're OK.
Hope the bike will be tip top soon dude.

First, VERY glad you can post this (i.e., you are OK). Sorry to hear about the Busa. What parts do you need? Maybe time for the custom paint job.

Again, sorry for your loss, but glad to hear you are ok!!!

Oh schnapp dude !!!!!!!!! It's good to here that your aight though. How did it happen?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Good to hear your OK. What happened? Looking back was there anything you could have done different to avoid it? One expensive learning experience. Sorry bout the bike. Chris

Glad to hear you're ok E.
Will the bike be ready for Laguna. (priorities)
tounge.gif

Sorry to Hear Man...Yeah Now it's time for some Airtech Bodywork and custom paint! Glad your OK.

Bummer!!

I hate hearing news like this...

I am very glad to hear you are okay... Definitley post pics, tell us how it happened, and what you learned from it.

Get well soon bro!

Sorry to hear about the spill Big E. Just glad that you are able to tell us about it. Guessin' that your bike is insured too. If you need any spare parts and if I have any that you need, they are yours. No questions asked.

Brian

If you need any spare parts and if I have any that you need, they are yours.  No questions asked.

Ditto .   Anything , anytime .  Glad yer still in one big piece.
How are for cash E......I know it's been said b4 but lets try this again.
Don't have parts to offer other than stock cans, you're welcome to them if ya want......but I could send $50 USD on the no re-payment plan if yer short.
Just say the word......."I'm short" in yer next post.
Include your address.

Sorry about your bike but so glad you are ok. What happened? Can you tell us? That is if you want to.

Sorry to hear about the bike ....Good to hear you ok and will be back on her in no time

cool.gif

Glad you made it through all right. Is Insurance taking care of you or do you need some help with parts or anything?
Let us know I'm sure there are some things we can do for you.
Wayne
Houston, Tx

DAM, boy I am glad you did not get hurt seriously. You will get the Busa up and shinny in NO TIME.

Back on the board after a few days, and find this...not a good feeling. I hope you are OK.

Can you repair the Bus before Laguna?

Back