Big weekend, then hopefully I kill the mod bug

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
Soooooo HIDs, smoked turn signals, steel braided clutch line, chain, sprockets, putting new resistors in clear alternative LED turn signal, and maybe even Muzzy fan.

Once I get all this in, I think I will be done!! Other than some fine tuning this should make me all happy and done for awhile.

Any advice on any of this? I have done a lot of research on all of it so seem prepared. For the HID DIY timer....do I get the main part at autozone?

The mod bug gets so expensive so so quick....

Don'y use the delay timer. No auto-zone don't have them. I just used a switch. Much simpler to wire in and less things to go wrong. imo.
If you actually want to do the timer, I still have like 3 left from some alarm installs I did on cars.

Last edited:
Don'y use the delay timer. No auto-zone don't have them. I just used a switch. Much simpler to wire in and less things to go wrong. imo.
If you actually want to do the timer, I still have like 3 left from some alarm installs I did on cars.

How much do you want for one of them?

yea, i'm planning a port and polish this winter with a 1397 next winter. then if the bug is still alive i'll spray it...

Back