Big Trouble

Zewski

Registered
So I have had my Busa for qbout a year and a half, and I have really gotten bit by the mod bug. I just never realized how much money I can throw at that bike and how fast I could do it. I have not done anything REALLY expensive because I love my life and I am afraid that my wife would kill me. I have done exhaust, PCMIII, Smart TRE, I just had the gauges done, I am in the process of doing HIDs, and the next step is screens and clutch cover. What else should I do guys and gals, I am looking ahead a bit here, but when I don't plan it out the wifey gets mad.

Does anyone have any pics from the front of the DB screen, I can't decide if I want to replace that or not. I want to see if from the front. I am not that tall, so it is not a necessity, but just wondering.

Also, anyone else that has done the HID thing, what have you done to eliminate the flicker at startup? I am thinking of a very small in line toggle, to eliminate the lights until startup is complete.

Any Ideas??:please:

I just never realized how much money I can throw at that bike and how fast I could do it. I have not done anything REALLY expensive because I love my life and I am afraid that my wife would kill me...............What else should I do guys and gals, I am looking ahead a bit here, but when I don't plan it out the wifey gets mad.

well, where do i start...if she gets mad about buying on the fly, well plan out a turbo kit lol. look ahead to next year, and she cant get mad if you save up for it bit by bit, but we all know how women work. sounds like you have a good plan

here you go

117.jpg

SEARCH is your friend...

HID timer install will give you all you need..

This isn't a great pick, it was done from my phone, I will post a better one with more picks tomorrow!:whistle:

My Busa.jpg

Right off the top of my head; tyres and a new NON-STOCK chain! Both will save your bacon. It all depends on what your skill level is and how you ride as to what you should choose.

Next; in not going in too deep and in staying N/A - small air box mod and a BMC Race filter, one up on the rear sprocket. those three alone will change your bikes characteristics amazingly!

Finally, don't forget to buy your wife a new pair of shoes and dinner! They dig that sort of thing! :laugh:

Oh yeah,, some EBC 'HH' pads and braided lines on all.

Last edited:
Tahnks Cookie, I appreciate the wifey advise! I am running the PP 2ct's I ride it hard, I don't beat it up, I just like to ride, no wheelies, just twisties!!!!

I burned through the Bridgestone in no time.

Change that damn stock chain. They are simply terrible insurance. Go with a 41 rear and the wheelies will be natural.

I have looked at a bunch of the undertails, but I am not sure that I have found one that I REALLY like. I just don't want to go half A$$ed. Suggestions?

Also, anyone else that has done the HID thing, what have you done to eliminate the flicker at startup? I am thinking of a very small in line toggle, to eliminate the lights until startup is complete.

Easiest thing is to hold start button, turn key on, then squeeze clutch to start bike, Follow that and the HID will not come on till the bike is running..:thumbsup:

Back