Big Trees SP

Oh...I was hoping this was something about how to get rid of big trees. Jefferycarman is at home pulling stumps and chopping down the trees in our yard. They are leaning toward our house, and it makes us a wee bit scared.

Yar. :hijack:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

I hope you find someone to go riding with. Post pictures!:rulez:

Oh...I was hoping this was something about how to get rid of big trees. Jefferycarman is at home pulling stumps and chopping down the trees in our yard. They are leaning toward our house, and it makes us a wee bit scared.

Yar. :hijack:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

I hope you find someone to go riding with. Post pictures!:rulez:

When I lived in Humboldt County some of the redwoods would always fall over in high winds. The don't have much of a root structure to keep them planted. Mostly limb growth balances them out. As for someone to ride with...I don't think anyone can keep up without getting a performance award.:rofl:

That is how you know that someone loves their busa! :laugh:

Someone chopped the roots on one side of the trees in our yard. SO, they need to come down. Not that I care, because they drop pine needles all over and kill our yard. SO, now we will have the one tree in the front yard. Someday, we will chop down the cherry tree in our back yard. (someone call George Washington!)

The ride was great! Almost no traffic (or cops) on 4, surprising for a Saturday. Lots of passing opportunites on 4 anyway. Never a problem for the Busa. Here's all of them, four across and on some systems, click on them once, then again to enlarge. I know they're large but so were hte trees!!

jakerin/Big Trees SP Sep 08 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7b018a71.jpg

818cdf4a.jpg

BigTreesSPSep08006.jpg

BigTreesSPSep08039.jpg

BigTreesSPSep08051.jpg

BigTreesSPSep08074.jpg

BigTreesSPSep08084.jpg

Last edited:
Back