Big thanks to pipefighter248 - ordered the hmf

Bug

Registered
Still a newb to this Busa thing but being spring and all, I got the Mod itch and Walgreen's Isle 4 ain't got what I need

Ordered the HMF Single CF High Mount and PC3 today and cannot wait to install them - Thanks go to pipefighter248 who was kind enough to send me a link to what they sound like at 5K rpm - My fear with this was I wanted to avoid that high pitched I 4 scream that I dislike (just my taste) seeing as I have always owned twins with fulls

Oh yeah, I also ordered the Smoked ZG DB Screen - Damn impulse buys

Thanks again to this board - Your posts are VERY helpful to my wet behind the ears ass !!!

keep asking questions & keep modding!!!

oh when u get the parts installed...post pics
otherwise this thread is useless

btw Pipefighter248 he's good people

Will do amigo - Have been reading about the Pair Valve and Air Box mods too - This is a great board - You guys really are helpfull as well as knowledgable - Top Notch!

Will do amigo - Have been reading about the Pair Valve and Air Box mods too - This is a great board - You guys really are helpfull as well as knowledgable  - Top Notch!
Pair valve & airbox mod a definite +
go w/ the 1/2 mod on the airbox
I'm guessing ur using it on the street still?
also stay away from the clutch mod, unless u wanna be a drag racer

research every mod & every part ur considering
so u don't overlap & cancel out parts later
because it gets $$$
most of know, all to well, unfortunately

Yes, my old ass is just street, not strip (unless you count The Rhino in Vegas, but that is a diff Strip all together) - I doubt I'll do much else than what I am doing with today's order - Other than the Remap for the Air Box - I like the idea of the PC under the seat - Another great tip from this board

I am like a little fuggin kid on x-mas eve - I HATE waiting for parts

<!--EDIT|Bug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146357879 -->

Glad to help.
A little teaser pic.
tounge.gif

100_1250.jpg

Could anyone tell me if I put Yosi bolt-on's if I have to re-jet or can I get away with not doing anything else?

Could anyone tell me if I put Yosi bolt-on's if I have to re-jet or can I get away with not doing anything else?
Hayabusa's are fuel injected....no carburetors..thus, no "jets" to change.

Some bikes benefit from a Power Commander or a Dyno tune with a Yosh box, but that only alters the FI programming a bit to ensure perfect fuel delivery.

Does the HMF high mount system mount inside the back foot peg i.e. between the peg brace and the tire? Looks like it is under the tail on several of the pics I have saw. I like the look and was wondering if that was some custom bending after you get them or do they come that way. I would consider dual cans if they come that way from HMF.

Does the HMF high mount system mount inside the back foot peg i.e. between the peg brace and the tire? Looks like it is under the tail on several of the pics I have saw. I like the look and was wondering if that was some custom bending after you get them or do they come that way. I would consider dual cans if they come that way from HMF.
The HMF's do retain the stock rearsets, and offset to behind them.
They are bent this way from HMF.

Different pic.

100_0192.JPG

Back