Big Thank You to Doug and the Org!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Back when we got home from the Bash, Doug had posted this thread, https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/108387-my-home-bash-reflections.html, He did have a lot say in this thread, and many people where mentioned in that thread, but all i can say is thanks, Doug!
Doug had Ian from Redline stands send me one of the first Headstock stands!
I am happy to be a part of such a great group of people here!
Any thing that i did at the bash, is because i wanted to help out!
I wasn't expecting anything, except for people to have a good time!

Doug you give us a great place here, you put a lot of effort and time, and $$$ into this site!
Again THANK YOU! :bowdown:

Headstock-Stand_LRG.jpg

John you deserve that and more. I watched you work through the Bash brother. :bowdown:

Awesome, it couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy!
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup: ...even though you ruined Caesar with all that pink fuzzy crap :rofl:

You deserve it John...and so much more...soooooo much more...just wait 'til you get yours :whistle: ...one day... :moon:

:beerchug: The org rocks and so do you:beerchug:

I'm still amazed that you got Aquaman's GSXR running again before the sun went down.

+1 Andy (my friend on the Harley) was totally amazed at how quickly that bike was running...he said he'd never seen a group pull together for one another like the gang here :bowdown:

John don't try and turn this around and make it about me or the site.... You worked at the bash because you wanted to help people and you did. You worked on bikes the entire time and while you enjoyed it you absolutely helped out a ton of other people in the process. If I remember correctly you changed fork springs, changed tires, worked on HID's, chains and the list goes on and on....

We simply wanted you to know that the members at the bash appreciate you and didn't want to take you for granted. It's a small token to show you that we noticed your willingness to serve others.

So back at ya!

Thank you

Awesome.........Though a pic of them in use with the bike would have been better :poke:

Like others have said John. You deserve this and so much more. You are such a selfless person. I am amazed at how far some people go out of their way to help others. You sir are a perfect example of what makes this place so great.

Rock on John.
And Doug, you are another person in that catagory.

Back