Big-T LED group buy

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
I just got mine today and I'm now trying to figure out where to put all the lights . This is a pretty nice kit . Since they erased the section in the group buy I figured I would start one here . So Post up everyone!! And Lets see those lights!! Because as I useually say.....

post_13_50540_NoPics.gif

Ok.

I'll go first.  

This sure is a lot of LEDs.

(my apologies for the large pic, 4got 2 resize b4 I posted)

crop2.JPG

did you get the upgraded remote ? It looks like the one I got, or maybe its that little box that came with mine that makes the differance.

I'd like to see how everyone is going to do thier install. Which lights where ect. ect. .

(frisbee @ Oct. 06 2006,21:41) did you get the upgraded remote ? It looks like the one I got, or maybe its that little box that came with mine that makes the differance.
Yes. The picture is of the upgraded remote. Here is a pic of the regular remote.

On/off and 4 different flash rates.

AiRazor_Key__Large_.JPG

cool I need to get started and figure out what to place where. Who has the bike with the green ?

I found it . This is how SEEDEMON did his . ( his kit was a little different , but close )

got them from custom dynamics.
i got the hyper strip package 3
i think since i have bought them they changed what you get.
either way what i have on the bike now is the following;
3 hyper strips 18 (54 leds) 2 strips over rear wheel one strip over front
4 hyper strip 6 (24 leds) 1 over each large hole in side plastics behind mesh
4 hyper strip 3 (12 leds) 1 over each of the small holes behind mesh in bottom of side plastics, and the other 2 over the mesh in each side of the tail platics.
total of 90 leds, plus i installed one of my own leds in the front that lights up when the rest of the leds are lit so when i am riding i know whether they are on or off.

Got mine & installed it. First side took about an hour trying to figure out where to route wires. the rest went quite quickly after that. Was NOT real impressed with the "High Intensity" LEDs as I thought they weren't very bright.  They are nice for dark areas but other than that you would never know they were on. I have some Chrome & thought that should reflect the lights nicely, but as I said not real impressed. Maybe I will have to rethink positioning of the lights on the rear. The plastic areas did come out sweet though. Kit really should have included more double sided stick tape & adhisive wire holders. picture to come soon. Couldn't help to think...My lights are no where near as bright as Speedmon's & mine are amber (you would think brighter for that too wouldn't you?)

Where did you place yours ? and give up a pic. I got the amber too , and I might get more

(appreciate @ Oct. 09 2006,18:43) BIG T WHERE CAN I FIND  THE HAYABUSE LOW GO THAT LIGHT'S UP?
rock.gif
?
I'm not sure what you're asking me for. Shoot me a PM.

I got in on the deal as well. I'll have to add pics later. Installation wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I used the UV/Purple leds. They are not as bright as I hoped. You have to be careful with the hyper strips. The led bulbs can beak off. I have to replaceon the the hyper3 strips. Totally my fault on breaking it.

Bummer , I hope these things are as bright as I hoped . I do know I will need a couple more to get the affect I want.

Sounds like not as brigt as expected. I use neon,s in the grills, a 9 in. in the top, and 6 inch in the bottom. I have a 6 in neon on each side behind the tail sec, right behind big allen bolt, light,s up swing arm, and then I use the single L E D,s to aim at the spots I want lit, like behind both front brake cal. pointed at the front wheel, and then there,s the 2 under the front of the under tail pointed at the rear wheel, and the 2 pointed straight down the fork tubes to light up my polished front forks, and of coarse a 3 in. mounted under the headligt to light up the top of the forks, and did I mention the 15 led strip under the tail peice to light up the exhaust.
And the BEST part is, in order to see ANY bulb,s, you have to bend over and LOOK for them, and beleive you me, LOT,s of people do.
I didn,t do this all in 1 install, it took me a while to get it like I wanted, but when I did mine, you didn,t see that many bikes lit up.
OH, I got all my lights at advance, and the neon,s have a lifetime guarntee on them.

The uv/purple lights are the least brightest out of all the colors. If placed properly (I used SPEEDEMON's setup as a guide) you should have no problems, of course that depends on how you want to setup your lights.

busa1300nut has provided a good alternative. If you have any pics of your setup, please post them.

Back