Big problems for the ZX14?

Link does not work, well it goes to somewhere that is probably not what you intended.

If you watched the video and listened to it he explains what the problem is. Very easy fix and not a big issue.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Just needs a bigger catch can. Link works just fine.

Perhaps you could post a direct link to the video. I see a ?broadcast yourself" page with 4 random videos when I click the link. Apparently I am not the only one seeing this.

Just do a YouTube search

Zx14r Louisville slugger

For those that did not know to include "Louisville Slugger" in the You Tube search, here it is.

ZX14R Louisville Slugger Crankcase Blow-By Into The Airbox.mp4 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
My Suzuki m109r did the same thing, along with my friends.

Fix- just like Brock said, reroute a new hose for crank case breather and a catch can.

Of course his 0weight oil and many many dyno pulls to squeeze every last bit out of the zx14 to sell his pipes probably had nothing to do with it either:rofl:

My Suzuki m109r did the same thing, along with my friends.

Fix- just like Brock said, reroute a new hose for crank case breather and a catch can.

Of course his 0weight oil and many many dyno pulls to squeeze every last bit out of the zx14 to sell his pipes probably had nothing to do with it either:rofl:

Your 109 only did that if you put too much oil in it.. :whistle:

Maybe them there new k14's are there them there 2 stroke motors and thats there be normal, maybe thats there why them there are so fassssst. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well since no one has said it yet...the obligatory: haha, kawasaki sucks! :laugh: (oil into the airbox in this case)

Back