Big Nite 4 Me 2Nite!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
get ta pick up my 90 daze Clean & Sober Keytag at NA meeting 2nite..pretty anazed i was able to stay clean for 90 miracles in a row..for the 2nd time in my chaotic drama filled life...and real happy about it...not feelin so bad about myself anymore...startin ta see where with a little work i can become a good person again...maybe even graduate to happy...but i know better than to entertain any "expectations" :laugh:

Toughest thing these days?...is accepting that "maybe" i dont belong trying so desperately to hang onto the family i broke my azz trying to provide for and control for the past 20+ years...times have changed....they have changed and I have changed for both the worst and now for the better..and i'm not sure if the family thing...

a. Just doesnt feel right anymore...or?...

b. If it's just that it doesnt feel "The Same"

or both.

Lettin go and trustin God on that one.

But one things certain just for today..and that one thing is...

Happy as a pig in shid bout stickin out the 90 in 90..never would've dreamed it possible 3 months ago...as i was a pretty sad case.

Thanks for helping getting me there and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Congrats on the 90 days, prayers sent for the rest, just take 1 day at a time...

That was a long text message...:poke:

Good luck

That is truely an awesome accomplishment!!! hang in there man it get easier with time! my hats off to you.

That's great man. Congrats on the 90 days. My prayers to you as your life goes on for the better and that each day that passes gets easier and easier. Keep concentrating on making YOU better and let everything else fall into the places they are meant to be.

way to go :thumbsup: hope it gets a little better every day for you. congrats on the first big step :cheerleader:

Bill-congrats one reaching another milestone! As we've (the board) discussed before, you and your family were dealing with your addictions, now you all have to learn to deal with your sobriety. My prayers go out to you all in hopes that you all stick it out. Your "new life" will be so much better in the end!!! One day at a time sir!

Nick

wow!...just got home and 15 responses?...and all positive?..

Thanks Everybody! :thumbsup:

great end to a wonderful evening..clean & sober..who'd of thunk! :bowdown:

Back