Big mistake!! Now i'm looking for a gen 2 busa

jrp0629

Registered
I sold my 02 busa back in March 2009 to get a gen 2 and when I went to the dealer i came home with a 2007 Kawasaki ZX14 due to the price difference and I thought it was more comfortable. Well now I'm kicking myself in the ballz!! This bike fits me like **** and is the most uncomfortable thing I have owned even after a new seat, bar risers, buell pegs, and a sport touring windscreen. Now I'm not saying this is a bad bike I came to the conclusion it just does not fit me at all. If anyone knows of a good deal on a white 2009 or any other color if it's a good deal I would be interested. Thanks and hope to be back soon.

That's one of the strongest testimonials I've ever heard for the 'Busa over the ZX-14...

Congrats, yo! :welcome: back! :beerchug:

It never feels good to loose money. But soon you will have the bike you like, you will enjoy riding again and this evolution will be history. Good luck

Stick a turbo on it...if it's uncomfotable it might as well be fast~!~ :laugh:

Keep looking you will find jsut as many that don't like the Busa (But not here) maybe you will find a Busa hater that will want to trade.

For tall guys the 14 is much more comfy, and way smoother as well. If you're vertically challenged though the busa might be a better fit :laugh: The brakes on the 14 kick serious azz over the busa though :poke:

Back