Big kaw

hank

Registered
I have nothing against the big Kawasaki and was waved by one just yesterday. I think there a cool looking bike with that 4 into 1 exhaust and would like to ride one to see what there like. I know some sities put down this bike which is too bad cause I think there a neat machine!!! SO THERE, YOU KAW LOVERS.....
aktion035.gif

My buddy has a ZX12 we swapped to see what we liked about each others bikes. I thought it was a nice bike. Liked the clutch better. It seemed to be geared alittle lower in 1st and 2nd. Nice look with the ram air scoop. Didnt like seating position can see even less of the guages. Hated the mirrors cant se a thing and I think there ugly. But I have gotten used to my Busa . There are things I would like to change about the Busa too so I guess they are both very nice bikes. I like the rear look of the ZX12 it has a cleaner look between the rear wheel and seat more like a race bike the Busa is to low. I wish the Busa had the GSXR1000 headlight but then it wouldnt be as aerodynamic so got to live with it . All in all I loved the bike when I saw it so I bought the only bike I wanted . I try not to put anyones ride down . We did some roll ons they where very close similar setups . I have an exhaust thats it same with his bike . I could get ahead of him at first then he would stay right with me. Very close but I can edge him out
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Came close to buying one myself. i did not like the fit. The bike hadles well but it is not the Busa for all around best feeling.

HAD CONSIDERED BUYING THE 12 ALSO. INSURANCE MADE A MAJOR IMPACT ON MY PURCHASE OF THE BUSA. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO RIDE MY PARTNER'S 12 AND I REALLY LIKELY IT. HERE THERE ARE A LOT OF 12'S ROLLING. SAW THE 02 IN THE SHOP SILVER/GRAY AND HAD TO HAVE IT. I HAD NEVER REALLY LIKED THE BUSA PRIOR TO THIS COLOR SCHEME AND HAD NEVER COME CLOSE TO SITTING ON ONE. NOW I WISH I HAD BOUGHT THE 99 MODEL INSTEAD OF BUYING THE 99 ZX9R THAT I HAD PURCHASED. THE BUSA WITHOUT DOUBT IS THE BETTER OF THE TWO BIKES. SUZUKI PRESENTS A MORE REFINED BIKE THAT KAWASAKI. IT'S NOT OFTEN THAT YOU CAN FINE A BIKE THAT OFFERS EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A BUSA.

smile.gif
Gotta say I really like the engine sound of most of the Kawee's. I would like to take one for a spin, nice looking too except for the mirrors, but check out the movie below, very cool.

zx12r_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I, too, was considering a 12r over a busa, but ended up going with a busa because of its overall "feel." I perfer the low and wide busa. But, still these two bikes have completely redifined what a motorcycle should be. Each year kawa seems to be making improvements tho, while suzuki has kept the busa virtually the small (except for the retarded retarder
mad.gif
). Kinda says something about the busa.

Right now i dont really care what someone rides, i just need someone to ride with
biggrin.gif
. I know there is a guy with a silver/silver '02 around my neiborhood, yet he rides in a sleevless T, and shorts :hammerhead: .

Back