Big intank fuel pump

Thanks Ken. I did pop the fuse and I upped it from 10amps to 15amps. Seems to be working fine now. I put this pump on so I could push more N2O if need be to set some records next weekend. Plus when i get the other engine finished I could use it till i start getting into the crazy HP. Let me Know if you want to go to Maine together.

you definately need a 15 amp fuse. If you up the fuel pressure go for a 20 amp. I blew a 15 when I went for 5 bar fuel pressure. Pumps awesome.

Got my new Walbro Pump in today - thanks to the Pics. - all went good - had to put a stronger fuse in - first one -10amp - blew.

Will this work as a replacement on a stock engine? It is quite a bit cheaper than the OEM pump.

I have been working with a new fuel pump company and we can now offer a 330cc/min in tank fuel pump. This pump flows as much as a Bosch 044 and 37% more than a Walbro 255. AND it fits in the tank with only slight modifications.
A stock pump makes only 90cc/min at 3 bar.

- HAYABUSA 350CC IN TANK PUMP[/url]

View attachment 211011
I looking for a 2008 hayabusa after market fuel pump, have 260hp
I have been working with a new fuel pump company and we can now offer a 330cc/min in tank fuel pump. This pump flows as much as a Bosch 044 and 37% more than a Walbro 255. AND it fits in the tank with only slight modifications.
A stock pump makes only 90cc/min at 3 bar.

- HAYABUSA 350CC IN TANK PUMP[/url]

View attachment 211011
Can you pm me so I can give you my number to talk about the pump 330cc, I am very interested

That would be the best answer, however he wouldn't be able to use in tank. You can get probably close to 300 it looks like with the aem e85 in tank pump. Thing is, that pump and pressure regulator/filter system sucks. If you are going to spray or anything, say the screen gets clogged or the filter or something, its disaster. Richards bosch n bracket with lines/filter/regulator/billet rail inserts so you can put a pressure gauge is the answer. Just not a cheap one. But this is racing.

Back