Big Hello from England

missfit

Registered
Hi all

Great to hear so many positives about the busa. I have just bought a 2006 beauty and i love it too bits. But have so much grief from family and biker friends over my choice. "its not a bike for a girl !!"
mad.gif
. "Are you totaly mad "
sad.gif
or the best "have you any idea what you have bought!!"
eek2.gif
. I have been riding 7 years and yes i have made a jump to up this bike but i respect it for what it is.
I will continue to log onto this site to get all info i can and hopfully make some friends that dont think im a complet blonde friut loop.

Safe Riding

Welcome to the board. There are quite a few women on here who ride. Some post MUCH more than the others.
smile.gif

You have a much more restrictive licensing process than we do so I know you have some miles on a bike. Take your time to learn it and you will bond to it even better than you do now! It is a great bike for just about all types of riding!

Hey you blonde fruit loop! Welcome aboard.
You're gonna love it! The Busa grows on you like a tumor on the brain that controls adrenaline and makes you break laws and stuff.....
beerchug.gif

So, how about a picture or two of you on the bike?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board...there isn't anything wrong with a girl on her own Busa, in fact, i think it is quite the opposite...anyone who has the skills to successfully pilot one of these machines has my admiration!!!  now, let's see some pics of you with your bike
beerchug.gif

btw, i love Fruit Loops
biggrin.gif

aboard!

We have a lot of female members - please make yourself at home here! Don't forget to post up some pics!

Pics are easy, just click the browse button and then go to where you have the pics on your computer, click on the pic you wish to post then click open! Thats it! Enjoy your new baby.

I'm sure you will enjoy the family here and your new ride. As far as a female on a Busa...I think it is great that some women decide to ride their own instead of just being a passinger
super.gif

We do need picts thought, it is required!!
biggrin.gif

Julie, Always good to see another female rider among us. What part of England do you hail from? I love your country. Visited a couple of times and really enjoyed it there.

to the Site, and we LOVE Girls on a Busa. Infact that sounds like a good movie title
laugh.gif
. Keep us posted on what you think about the Busa and what your doing. Just don't be DUMB enough to enter the Cannon Ball Race in Europe ! Your Police have ABSOLUTELY NO SINCE OF HUMOR on speeding  
SHOCKED.gif

Back