Big E and the gang are safely back at home.

Glad you guys made it home ok. Thanks for the karting on Sat... :laugh:

Did you see the pic in the 'what I learned at the bash thread'?? :rofl:

It was a trip that almost didn't happen. Come Wednesday morning, I am sick as a dog. I called off the trip. I did not feel well enough to leave with my group originally as planned in the morning. They left at 5:00 a.m. I woke up at around 11:00 a.m. Felt bad as I set up the whole trip. Decision was made to go. Packed as fast as possible and made the 10 hour drive to Robbinsville. I couldn't let you guys and gals have all the fun. :moon:

It was great seeing faces from the fall bash and putting faces to new members that I had not met before. Sorry I could not hang out at the fire pit. As much as I wanted to, I did not want anyone else to get sick either. No one wants to be around someone to is coughing out their lungs. :banghead:

Just wanted to thank everyone who I had met and wished I could of said Hi to a few more folks I had wanted to talk with.

Thanks for providing a delicious dinner on Friday John, Dave, and Jen.

Highlights of the trip.

My buddy Will about a mile into the Dragon. Busted for 71 mph in a 30 mph zone.

Another buddy of mine gave away my new 5950 hat to a young lady dancer in Knoxville thinking it was his.

A friend surfing on the roof off the Montero on the Dragon.

GO KARTINGGGGG was a blast.

it was great seeing you guys again...hope you're feeling better next time :beerchug:

Eric it was nice to have met you and I really like the mods you've done to your bike.

That pic is Krazy!!!!

Back