Big D's not the only one....

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Well the contracts have been signed and earnest money passed. Now just waiting for the title searches and other legal crap to be done before we close. Getting excited, but its not done yet.

DSCF0310__Medium_.JPG

by the way, after I paint these insulated walls in the shop, I'm going to need some motorcycle posters to put up.........hint, hint! Sooooooooo if anyone has any laying around I would love to take them off your hands!

DSCF0370__Medium_.JPG

Congrats on the house! Looks like you'll have PLENTY of space for the bike in the garage too. You may not be able to get a car in there, but it's all about priorities...

My wife wasnt happy when I told her that I wanted a 3rd stall on the garage for the bike (when we were having our house built), but now that she wants a bike too, she's happy it's there. =)

Its actuallly a 2 car garage, but due to the past layout of the driveway, it only has one door. So, 1 car and 2 bikes in the shop with plenty of spare room is no problem. And the garage has a pull down staircase for the attic above. tons of storage.

looks killer bro-congrats!
beerchug.gif

hope the paper-onslaught at closing doesnt make ya wana jump out a window-i know I sure as f**k did!
AAAssjani.gif

Thanks all. It also has an 870 ft. blank canvas in the basement. I have been saving tons of sports cards/articles/memorabilia for years to build my own little sports bar / theater. There will also be a fully sound insulated music room / studio. It will take a while. The furnace/water heater needs to be relocated and a few pipes rerouted, but I have a close cousin that is a contractor and a wiz with the autocad. We have a few sessions planned!
super.gif

Back