Big diesel ain't got sh*t on this

beerchug.gif

Don't let Yamahor see this......

Yami, wanna make a burnout vid?
firedevil.gif

You can't really get much better than that as far as smoke goes... but a better rider could do faster doughnuts.

oooohhhhhhh PUH-LEEEEEEEZ!!!

anybody with Verizon cell phone, send me yer # in a PM, and I'll show you the 3 15 second clips of video on my phone it took for me to BLOW OUT MY REAR this past March when I went to get my Qualifiers.
Amy had my cameraphone goin the whole time but it only records in 15 sec. clips (max memory for the razrs-sux i know) so she had to save, and re-start each time (that took another 5 seconds each time.

it took 34 second worth of taped footage to get the blowout, +another 5-6sec before she even started the first clip, AND the 10sec lost between shots=50 sec burnout, non-stop.
I walked back into the shop to wait while they pulled off the popped rear and some girl standing like 30' away was comlaining about the smell (of burning rubber emanating from ME) to her man for 20 minutes while lookin at bikes-and could not figure out what it was!!!
Amy made me take the jeans off when we got home and left them in the garage for 3 days till the stink went away before she washed them!

I tried to send the vid-clips to a friend with cingular, but it didnt work. If anyone knows how to load this stuff onto computer-let me know, I'd love to share this (and some other stupid stuff) with all you guys!

but I do like the DOH-nutt. that wuz pretty cool.

nice lighting too with the smoke getn all lit-up from behind by safety lights n shid...great spec. efx!
super.gif

i cant wait for winter-then I can practice my 'chainsaw' burnouts with the busa in the snow!!!

That is what they do to our bikes when we leave them overnight at the stealerships.

I'll try get a vid of me AND Ben burning rubber together. Ugh, that didn't come out right.

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 27 2006,16:06) oooohhhhhhh   PUH-LEEEEEEEZ!!!

anybody with Verizon cell phone, send me yer # in a PM, and I'll show you the 3 15 second clips of video on my phone it took for me to BLOW OUT MY REAR this past March when I went to get my Qualifiers.
Amy had my cameraphone goin the whole time but it only records in 15 sec. clips (max memory for the razrs-sux i know) so she had to save, and re-start each time (that took another 5 seconds each time.

it took 34 second worth of taped footage to get the blowout, +another 5-6sec before she even started the first clip, AND the 10sec lost between shots=50 sec burnout, non-stop.
I walked back into the shop to wait while they pulled off the popped rear and some girl standing like 30' away was comlaining about the smell (of burning rubber emanating from ME) to her man for 20 minutes while lookin at bikes-and could not figure out what it was!!!
Amy made me take the jeans off when we got home and left them in the garage for 3 days till the stink went away before she washed them!

I tried to send the vid-clips to a friend with cingular, but it didnt work. If anyone knows how to load this stuff onto computer-let me know, I'd love to share this (and some other stupid stuff) with all you guys!
you should be able to send yourself an email
with the video
I have a Rzr now, haven't done it with this phone
but my buddy sends me videos about once a month
all kinds of crazy junk like that

hey paul you guys spend to much time together as it is

i think me and big d are going to have to make a stunt dvd just for the busa but we cant be like squids

We need a Busa Bash burnout pic. Imagine, 30 Busa's lighting the tires.

Everyone is always picking on BigD.

Don’t you all know that he can crush you like a little grape?

In all seriousness, that is a crazy burnout.

all_coholic.gif

Hey, the customer thinks I'm adjusting the valves and road testing it, you don't hear any valve noise, do ya?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess it's done then, bill 'em $300

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back