Big D n Amy home safe:)

BigDiesel

Registered
got back home about 11:30/midnite last nite, no problems on the return trip 'cept ridin The Dragon in FOG n RAIN behind four cruisers, while haulin the 'Busa...can you say NERVOUS?
please.gif

goin thru my pics today n putn everything into photobucket soon, so everyone can chek'em out;)

**Thanks again for ridin down with us, Andy n Amy** i woulda got lost at least three more times, withoutcha
banghead.gif

Glad you're home safe. It was great to finally meet you and Amy. Thanks for loaning CTD the lid.
bowdown.gif

was a treat to meet you both!! Thanks for the laughs and great time.... Photos to follow
smile.gif

heres the FOLLOW...

It was great meeting you two!! You're both just great people, fun, pretty much how I thought you'd be.
coolold.gif
The Busa in person looks great and I'm glad you guys had a good time...

Glad you made it home safely
beerchug.gif

It was great meeting you both! Glad you made it back to Cheese Curd land!

great to meet you both, looking forward to the next event
beerchug.gif
Are you thinking about the june run in the ozarks? I promise that one will be more fun than the law allows (and its in arkansas, they allow a LOT
rofl.gif
)

Scott,
It was great to meet you and Amy! I have to go back and look through my PM's for your addy, but you'll have an envelope coming soon!

Bi D the knuckle dragger! I'll get that pic to ya!
beerchug.gif

it was great meeting you both and I'm glad you made it home safe.
beerchug.gif

thanks for the hospitality gang!!! me n Amy were amazed at the number of awesome people that were there-we will definitely be back soon, hopefully this fall if not, def. next year!

I'm guna talk to some'a my mid-west bruthas about setin up a northern meet this summer in the Milw, WI area...
I think we'll call it the "Cheese Curd Bash"
bowdown.gif

Skotty-it was my pleasure to help out bro, sorry you needed tha skid-lid, but Im glad it fit n kept ya safe
bowdown.gif

that was my only concern for everyone-to be safe out there ridn. glad almost everyone made it out ok, n cant wait to get back to the Dragon to drag some more knuckles with my monkey-arms!!!

*so who's got pics of me in the Power-Ranger suit??*
cool.gif

glad you guys made it home safely...it was great meeting the two of you, i'm already looking forward to the next time
beerchug.gif

good to meet both of you. Didn't get the pleasure of ride'n with ya, but there will be a next time.
thumb_up.gif

Back