Big Cc...904 Hp

I don't think you'd find a stretch long enough to find out how fast it would go. Bill Warner had to dial his bike back to keep the front end down at around 200 so this would be a no go. Cool to see what it would do though.

My new Evil 2"-6" arm will be here Tues.(plan on trying about 4" over)and just recd. my new EK 3D 150 link chain and Vortex CAT5 47T rear sprocket(got a 47T as the 200/55 rear tire I'm running kills about 1.5 T of gearing according to Gearing Commander)so should equate to somewhere around an 18/45 ratio to help get my fat azz moving a little easier.:DHoping by going 4" over on the wheelbase I should keep the front end down in 1st gear.:thumbsup:Also,just talked to Matt at Cycle-Tek and believe he's whipping me up another air/co2 shifter kit(had one on my turbo bike and it was awesome),fun to use even on the street when you're doing roll ons(or just too lazy to foot shift:D).

2 of my friends with 1000s with air shifters go through all 6 gears on the back tire.
Awesome to stand and watch them start and then pass you, 120-140mph wheelies.
Cheaters
Gotta respect old skool hooligans

I don't think you'd find a stretch long enough to find out how fast it would go. Bill Warner had to dial his bike back to keep the front end down at around 200 so this would be a no go. Cool to see what it would do though.

A "no go" because of too much power? Yes, he did, personally.
And no disrespect at all to the man; but, eventually someone will come along and figure out chasis/fork/aerodynamics, and keep the front down, and NEED 900hp to acheive some ridiculous previously impossible speed...previously.
Someone always says "it can't be done". Some of us know it can, and that someone eventually will.
So, when somebody like BIG CC Racing does something previously thought impossible, it takes the barriers and limits off of so many more creative minds. And in this case, the "impossible" hp.
If not for people and their shops like that, to continue to create competition and industry, in ALL seriousness, we would ALL be riding 80's tech motorcycles new at the dealerships.
That Busa is incredible, and I don't care if it's overkill for anything.
If no one drag races, Land Speed Races, or whatever other test folks think it should have.
At least someone do a 200mph rollin burnout down a runway, for a Magazine article with BIG CC Racing on the cover.

It's all gone quiet on the western front
Well western USA
Well done that man
Pity none of the U.K. or USA bike magazines haven't picked up on it
Makes you wonder if there in the pockets of some tuning shops????

It's all gone quiet on the western front
Well western USA
Well done that man
Pity none of the U.K. or USA bike magazines haven't picked up on it
Makes you wonder if there in the pockets of some tuning shops????

Actually they have but not many magazines around anymore. Most have gone to a digital or online format. I know SSB picked it up because I sent them the link for the story... ;)

Well done Sean.

For a crowded little island with crap weather there always been some mad stuff coming out of the UK.

Keep it up.
You can almost smell that 1K-hp getting closer.... LOL

Please keep the updates coming, awesome to say the least.Crazy how far the turbo game has come.I think 400hp is a handful.:shocked:

Back