Big Cc...904 Hp

Trying to go through the wall , that's an awesome achievement, now to make it stick

Yep its dead easy. Now you go do it.....:thumbsup:

Being able to make that number on the dyno is an accomplishment in itself . . . as also is the build, obviously. Getting that monster to hook on the drum and not drive right through the clutch is outstanding. Good job, guys! :banana:

Pmsl. Why should I go any fast & fast doing what?

Maybe your asking the wrong question. You tell me how fast you can go with 750, 800, 850 or 900hp? Had several queries already from land speed to funny bike applications. I design & sell horsepower packages my dear fellow & leave the egos to the proper racers or keyboard wannabe's.

Let's look at it this way. Before we did it nobody on this planet actually knew a Hayabusa engine could actually be built to survive the load of 800 never mind 900.

As I said, go build your own engine, own turbo kit & then tune it & show us how great you are gnbrett. Looking forward to it...

Last edited:
how fast did it go doing anything? 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile or LSR? its a simple question. u post a utube video and someone asks how fast its gone and u start whining like a little girl about it smh

its a RACE bike not a STREET bike. race bikes race at the track.... again, simple question.

"Let's look at it this way. Before we did it nobody on this planet actually knew a Hayabusa engine could actually be built to survive the load of 800 never mind 900." yea thats great ur everyones hero but u still didn't answer the question?

Pmsl. Why should I go any fast & fast doing what?

Maybe your asking the wrong question. You tell me how fast you can go with 750, 800, 850 or 900hp? Had several queries already from land speed to funny bike applications. I design & sell horsepower packages my dear fellow & leave the egos to the proper racers or keyboard wannabe's.

Let's look at it this way. Before we did it nobody on this planet actually knew a Hayabusa engine could actually be built to survive the load of 800 never mind 900.

As I said, go build your own engine, own turbo kit & then tune it & show us how great you are gnbrett. Looking forward to it...

Last edited:
Well done Sean. Top effort.
I thought project pisstakes 721 was stretching it !

Sean, I listen to a band called Clawfinger.
You probably haven't heard of them, one of their songs has the lyrics
"It's easy to hate what you just can't be".

(It might be an inferiority complex, they have been a bit edgy since the H2 came out)

LOL, Keep showing 'em how it's done Mate.

how fast did it go doing anything? 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile or LSR? its a simple question. u post a utube video and someone asks how fast its gone and u start whining like a little girl about it smh

its a RACE bike not a STREET bike. race bikes race at the track.... again, simple question.

As we only dyno'd this power in January when its comes to summer & not the middle of winter & we get to put some hits on it ill pay real special attention to keep you informed. In the meantime here's something to smooth your hating... :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Thank you Tony, Frank & Ragerover for your words.

congrats on the huge achievement, not sure i would want to be in the pilot's seat when that monster launches! :race:

Shoot, I do.
Where can I sign up? Lol.
I can't imagine a 500hp bike, let alone near double...but I'de love to find out.
Who remembers the first time they rode a 1000, or a Busa? Mind boggling acceleration.
Now lets try 5 times the power!

I remember after going from 50-60 hp H-D's for 30 years(did have a 96" stroker in the early '90's that made around 80 hp on a dyno and thought it was a monster:D) to my first Busa in '02,I was a little tentative about going WOT...for a while.:D

Yeah I have bro,and I'm admitting in my old age that close to 200 rwhp is actually about all that I want(and can handle)on the street anymore.:D

My new Evil 2"-6" arm will be here Tues.(plan on trying about 4" over)and just recd. my new EK 3D 150 link chain and Vortex CAT5 47T rear sprocket(got a 47T as the 200/55 rear tire I'm running kills about 1.5 T of gearing according to Gearing Commander)so should equate to somewhere around an 18/45 ratio to help get my fat azz moving a little easier.:DHoping by going 4" over on the wheelbase I should keep the front end down in 1st gear.:thumbsup:Also,just talked to Matt at Cycle-Tek and believe he's whipping me up another air/co2 shifter kit(had one on my turbo bike and it was awesome),fun to use even on the street when you're doing roll ons(or just too lazy to foot shift:D).

Back