Big Bore

a close friend of mine , installed 1500cc bigbore on his 06 Busa , here is the dyno results ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

The 08 busa makes more than that with 3mm over pistons, head work, and cams. There is 4 different shops on psychobike (Spaz, Carpenter, KWS, Lee's) that have gotten over 240hp without any stroke at all.  I can tell you one thing you never want stroke on a street bike they just don't last.
The builder is what makes it last..I know of a 1507 that's got just as many street miles on it as some of the average street riders here and has NEVER spun a bearing or had a failure..to top it off the tuneup is the only thing changed and has land speed records on it as it sits..ASSEMBLY is the key doubt your builder not the parts..

The 08 busa makes more than that with 3mm over pistons, head work, and cams. There is 4 different shops on psychobike (Spaz, Carpenter, KWS, Lee's) that have gotten over 240hp without any stroke at all.  I can tell you one thing you never want stroke on a street bike they just don't last.
The builder is what makes it last..I know of a 1507 that's got just as many street miles on it as some of the average street riders here and has NEVER spun a bearing or had a failure..to top it off the tuneup is the only thing changed and has land speed records on it as it sits..ASSEMBLY is the key doubt your builder not the parts..
I'm sure your talking about DaveO and yes he does know how to make a stroker live. No reason reason for me to doubt my builder since my stuff has boost not stroke and my builder has 2 records in pro class' and owns the worlds quickest no bar motorcycle ever. Everyone I have ever known with strokers has had bearing problems (my builder built none of these) with their weld up cranks, I know billet crank will last and I'm sure there are some people that can make them live but it deffinatly takes someone special to do it such as DaveO.

I think this is a "Race only" kit. check the piston spacing in the gasket.
wowold.gif

http://www.muzzys.com

Would you trust touring on that?

wow, those cylinders are CLOSE, no way that will last with the heat that much hp generates

the run is also with race gas that probally 10 to 15 hp in a motor making that much power to begin with, as a referance my old r6 race bike made 110 on pump gas and 115 on race gas and that was a few years ago with nutec fuel im sure the new vp gas is better

it also list cams, springs and head work and of course an exhaust that deff makes it believable

Back