Big Bore Kit???????

RoughNeck

Registered
hey, I just bought a brand new 05 busa and was wondering whats the best big bore kit out there along with a stroked crank company?. Also, is it comlicated to install the bore kit? I would really like to make the bottom end of the engine bullet proof...forged pistons, rods and crank. I would like to get the biggest displacement out of the motor so any help would be great. Also would i need to clearance the block for the stroke? Any websites or input from you guys would be great.....Thanks

My guess is if you have to ask how complicated the install is, a big bore kit isn't something you're gonna want to tackle yourself.
wink.gif

Oh, welcome to the boartd and congrats on the busa purchase. Give it hell, but be careful.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136178084 -->

hey, I just bought a brand new 05 busa and was wondering whats the best big bore kit out there along with a stroked crank company?. Also, is it comlicated to install the bore kit? I would really like to make the bottom end of the engine bullet proof...forged pistons, rods and crank. I would like to get the biggest displacement out of the motor so any help would be great. Also would i need to clearance the block for the stroke? Any websites or input from you guys would be great.....Thanks
Hayabusazone

Back