Big biker ring busted in florida

Busa505

Registered
http://www.nbc-2.com/article....&z=3&p=

this is scary
guns.gif
thieves

I'm glad they posted their pictures, I think this link also names the street where one of them lives. Theives,

I'd be pissed if I found out my bike was stolen while they were under investigation ! I know when mine was stolen the cops said "if you see it, don't aproach it, just tell us, and we'll watch them", Yeah RIGHT ! I know it could possibly keep other people from having thier bikes stolen, but could you imagine seeing your stolen Busa, and not doing anything ?

Glad they nabbed enough of the guys...someone will squeal to cop a deal.........

I'm so glad a few of the bad guys are off the streets!!! I agree they will all start to drop dimes on each other; no loyalty among THIEVES
guns.gif

The one thing the Arabic countries have correct is the removal of a hand for theft...

Yea it is scary, I have taken all the percautions with my Busa in the garage and also added a nanny cam with audio (cheap purchase) that way if someone breaks in the garage I can hear the theif and can see him before I shoot him. Something else some of you might think about buying.....

Is Gas and a match slow? HUUUMMMMM? I guess I could be nicer and mix some dish soap with it...
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
After the cook-out is over, feed them to the dog..
lurk.gif

Try not to leave your bikes unattended at any time. I always stay very close to mine. All my partners watch each others bikes..

If they stole that many in under a year just think how
many have been stolen over the years. Death to
guns.gif
theives

I hope they get what they deserve, nobody messes with Sally. I have her tucked in the garage and I am still paranoid about leaving the door open.

Back