Biden on gun control pt2. I love this guy!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
OhEmGee does this guy make me :rofl:

In an live town hall interview with parents magazine:

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130220...-shotgun-security-not-an-AR-15?nclick_check=1

'Buy a shotgun. A 12 gauge double barrel and walk out onto your patio and fire two blasts!'
'That will scare anyone who's coming away!'
'You don't need an Ar15 for defense!'

???

If you fired a double barrel shotgun twice on your porch in the air would that not then leave you with an unloaded gun out of ammo? Big O has to cringe every time this guy opens his mouth. He's advising us or our wives I guess to get a double barrel shotgun and go fire it out on your patio at what? unseen threats? yes just blast away in the air over there anywhere to scare.....???

:wtf:

Anyone wanna guess how much fun the press would have if a member from the pro gun side advised shooting up the neighborhood?

He's "pro shotgun", as they have the shortest range and are planned to be the last guns taken from the public. This will make martial law easier to enforce, as we can be shot from out of shotgun range.
They're still debating on the easiest ways to try and take our rifles and handguns at the moment.
Please be patient Saiid.:laugh:

:rofl:

I walked out the other night at 11:30pm across the back acre to see what the dogs were going nuts after. I could see many eyes in the woods but the one they were taking notice to were on up a ways so I trekked up the hill towards what I found to be a cat. Not a big deal.

With not carrying a wide spread shot in the 12 (slug and large pellets) and that many eyes shining the flashlight back towards me I prefer to have 5 rounds loaded than 2...just me.

We ARE in bear and shine country round these here parts! :laugh:

PS: I was actually expecting to see a small wild cat off the mountain.

:rofl:

I walked out the other night at 11:30pm across the back acre to see what the dogs were going nuts after. I could see many eyes in the woods but the one they were taking notice to were on up a ways so I trekked up the hill towards what I found to be a cat. Not a big deal.

With not carrying a wide spread shot in the 12 (slug and large pellets) and that many eyes shining the flashlight back towards me I prefer to have 5 rounds loaded than 2...just me.

We ARE in bear and shine country round these here parts! :laugh:

Ok everyone knows what a bear is, but what the heck is a shine? :laugh:

Because it will shoot two rounds, does that make it semi-automatic?

jeez....

I wish someone would ask him if he means a semi automatic or single action double barrel.
Just to try to trip him up.

He's "pro shotgun", as they have the shortest range and are planned to be the last guns taken from the public. This will make martial law easier to enforce, as we can be shot from out of shotgun range.
They're still debating on the easiest ways to try and take our rifles and handguns at the moment.
Please be patient Saiid.:laugh:

They better put a hefty tax on slugs then :whistle:

Biden Face better VP job.jpg

Back