Biaggi not riding for Suzuki in 08

I was reading that he was being pursued by Gresini Honda for next year? What a way to be rewarded for the year he had in WSBK! Fired at the end of the season.Not a fan really but he made a fight of it to the end.

On a side note (sorry for the jack) I just read that Ben Spies is in Malaysia this weekend for a Monday test of the Suzuki! Real interested to hear how this goes! Would be interesting to see how some of the good Superbike guys fare against all the new 250 riders moving to MotoGP next year. The 800's are rumored to favor a 250 (max corner speed) riding style (Don't tell Nicky) more so than a Point and shoot Superbike style. We'll see.

It'll be interesting to see where Biaggi ends up...

He definately added some excitement to WSBK.

I don't expect too much from Spies in Sepang. First time at the track and first time on a motogp bike.

Release sounds to me like one of two things
winkold.gif
. First they are going into a different direction (MotoGp  
dunno.gif
) or their budget has been cut. Max did a great job this year, so, unless there were behind the scenes trouble (and Max seemed to LOVE SBK) I think there is major changes in the works. Will be interesting
race.gif

I don't expect too much from Spies in Sepang.  First time at the track and first time on a motogp bike.
Actually, Spies has been to Sepang before. Yosh/Suzuki regularly tests there in the offseason. But Spies was last there in 2003, when he first signed on with Yosh. I think the 800 will take some time for him to get used to.

The most likely bikes Biaggi could be on in MotoGP is grescini honda or d'antin ducati.

Back