Beyond the shadow of a doubt this is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard !

Re: Beyond the shadow of a doubt this is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

It's called deep pockets. The criminal is a crack smoking worthless POS without a dime he hasn't stolen to his name, while Starbucks has an insurance company that will pay a huge settlement :whistle:

Re: Beyond the shadow of a doubt this is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

Repost
Posted via Mobile Device

Fault does not matter. It's about the money.

Oh, oh :rofl:

What, did you forget to take your meds again ???

The story was posted recently...knucklehead!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

When , where ?

greedy jerks! thats how insurance prices go up.

I missed it the first time. Is it ok to post to this thread? Do I need to look for the original thread? ???

I missed it the first time. Is it ok to post to this thread? Do I need to look for the original thread? ???

Same here, I didn't see it the first time either.

Yep, it's who ever has the most money. Sad part is Starbuck's will probably just pay instead of going to court over it, much cheaper to do it that way.

Only in America... The courts need to get better about throwing these nonsense cases out and punishing the people who file them and waste everyones time and.money.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Ok, here's the deal

Blanca, you take out a BIG insurance policy, I'll pay 1/2 of the premium.

Leave Blanca outside, then I'll come over, and try to "steal" your bike. Make sure the rear wheel is chained to the garage or a post or something.

When I try to take off I'll be stopped like WHAM. Then I'll sue your insurance company for inviting criminal activity cause you left your bike out.

I'll split my settlement with you then we'll both be rich!

(for those wondering if I'm serious, this is obviously sarcasm. I know Saiid is armed :laugh:)

It's called deep pockets. The criminal is a crack smoking worthless POS without a dime he hasn't stolen to his name, while Starbucks has an insurance company that will pay a huge settlement :whistle:
Yep there was also a suite from a guy that was so fat that he injured himself on the toilet. I wonder how that turned out? So now everyone knows why coffie is $4 at Starbucks. It's not our fault if you choose to brush your teeth with a can of cookie dough every morning.

????????? 1 year? that's just wrong!

Ok, here's the deal

Blanca, you take out a BIG insurance policy, I'll pay 1/2 of the premium.

Leave Blanca outside, then I'll come over, and try to "steal" your bike. Make sure the rear wheel is chained to the garage or a post or something.

When I try to take off I'll be stopped like WHAM. Then I'll sue your insurance company for inviting criminal activity cause you left your bike out.

I'll split my settlement with you then we'll both be rich!

(for those wondering if I'm serious, this is obviously sarcasm. I know Saiid is armed :laugh:)

Sounds like a plan to me. Only let's use my accord instead of Blanca and to make it more believable why don't you let me shoot you once or twice like in 'Training Day' . I promise not to hit anything vital. :laugh:

Back