Beyond stupid....

proud dad

Registered
Don't even know what to say about this...other than just put all these wacko's in a basement and let them off one another I guess.They can just stay up around Chicago,here around Indy has it's own problems thanks to outsiders.

[video]http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/South-Bend-shooting-leaves-one-man-dead-246739841.html?device=phone[/video]

What, that they played beer pong....or they played Russian Roulette with an AUTOMATIC....

wat a shame. two lives gone in an instant.... feel bad for the family but not either of them dumbasses! if ur dumb enough to pull off a stunt like that then good Good Riddance.... the world can do without two morons who wud hav eventually killed someone else at some point.

maybe reading between too many lines, but I think the kid wanted to shoot his friend. He brings a gun, gets his friend drunk, "Hey let's play Russian Roulette; oh btw, I don't have a revolver, but this semi-auto should do...oh and its not really Russian Roulette cause I'm actually gonna pull the trigger too."

Either its murder in the 1st or these two were true idiots and it thinned the herd.

I like to think of this as "thinning of the herd" with a side of "cleansing of the gene pool" :whistle:

Back