beware of roaring toyz

pwall97

Banned
thouse people are3 scam artits..they charged my credit card 6200 for a 4900 kit and didnt want to give my money back then i went there to install the 300 kit they charged me 400 more they re scam artits thief and more..beware when u buy from them as u can get the same kits they are selling u from trac atc and fullthrottle motorsports for less then they charge and the parts they sell u can get them for less also....if u need a 240,300,330 or any of them kits i will advise u to go to trac or fully throttle motorsports they less for 30 percent less then roaring toyz...

Roaring Toyz Rebuttal
Originally Posted by Roaring Toyz View Post
Just was made aware of this thread and wanted to tell the story.

Got a phone call from a customer who wanted a 300 kit. They wanted it right now, whatever we had in stock and were coming to get it right away. [1st sign of a credit card fraud..very nervous] Informed customer of what parts we had in stock and prices. Next day [Thurs.] women shows up to pick up kit/parts. Credit card matches, I.D. matches so against better judgement we let the transaction fly and customer leaves happy.
The next day [Fri.] we receive a call from the customer that the rear hub on the wheel is not correct. Turns out the P.M. 300 rear wheel has a 240 hub on it and will not work. We never removed from box and checked the wheel close after receipt from P.M. Our mistake. We ship a set of P.M. 300 Rear hubs next day air Sat. delivery at our expense to try and make things right.
Tues. we recieve a call from the customer that says he just picked up his bike from guy that installed his kit and didnt make it 20 mins. down the road before the rear wheel started wobbling. We asked him to send pictures and advised him to bring us the bike for inspection and repair.
Wed. bike shows up with upset customer. We stop all current jobs, clear a lift and work on his bike until finish so he can leave with a nice, well operating machine. We find the rear hub was installed wrong, bolts in wrong holes, cross threaded with washers doubled up on some bolts, missing on others. Hub is not seated properly, mounted crooked and hub threads are stripped. Bearings are blown out and hubs are destroyed. We replace rear hubs, reinstall, repair master links on both chains correctly so chains will not pop off, adjust chains and jackshaft correctly, reroute and rebleed rear brake line. After replacing the rear hubs and all labor we charge customer $428 with tax. Customer is mad and complaining asking for a better deal saying he is upset we ripped him off.
Wanting to have a happy customer we give him $100 bill back trying to make customer leave on a good note and he leaves happy. Keep in mind the rear hubs alone cost us more then the repair.
Fri. morning here I am reading this post bashing us for ripping him off? Now we have to defend a credit card charge back to get payment for our parts and service. Nice!
Robert Fisher

Last edited by a moderator:
If they overcharged you on your credit card, then I think you should dispute it. Additionally you can report them to better business bureau.

Yeah..you should take this up with an Admin before blasting on them in an open forum bro...since theyre a sponsor and all.

Deosnt mean there's not a problem, but Admins need to know about this stuff first I would say...just a thought ..???

Here we go again, someone with 99 post telling us that an advertiser that has been with us for years, served hundreds of our members is a rip off... Im sure there is more to the story or a big communication problem...

Cap

Bummer I have had no problem with RT my self, not sure how this went down, did you do it through paypal ??? Printed receipt showing what the bill is ??? your info kinda sketchy with some blanks in it :dunno:

The swingarms are different kinda like the stealth bracing that I have seen on the RT arms. But got to love the Trac prices though :thumbsup:

am disputing it already...

You are disputing the initial charge ??? You should not have had it installed sir, should have got that part worked out first. goodluck

Last edited:
CoolStoryBrocopy.jpg

Here we go again, someone with 99 post telling us that an advertiser that has been with us for years, served hundreds of our members is a rip off... Im sure there is more to the story or a big communication problem...

Cap

You tell em cap.. :thumbsup:

Cant really blame em for charging a price for a item, be it more or less than the next guy. Just gotta shop around. Hope you get the overcharge on the CC taken care of, i hate dealing with CC companies, such a pain.

WELL AM JUST SAYING AS IT IS TO U GUYS DONT MEAN TO OFFEND NO OPEN THERE IS NO MORE TO THIS STORY..I OPEN A BBB TODAY AND AM NOW DEALING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY RIGHT NOW...DOES THAt ARM AND WHEELS LOOKLS LIKE IT IS WORTH 6200 DOLLARS TO U GUYS???NO BRACKING NO NOS BOTLE BRACKETS JUST A PLAIN TRACK SWINGARM AND PLAINE RIMS DIDNT GIVE ME FRONT TIREST DID GIVE ME ARM WHEELS CHAIN THATS IT..FOR 6200 DOLLARS?????U TELL ME AM JUST PUTTING IT HERE TO LET U GUYS NOW THATS ALL SPONSORS YEAH SO THEY CAN RIP PEOPLE OFFF

a 003.jpg

Just thought it would be better for you to work out the billing problem you said you had before installing the parts you ordered and are claiming was over charged. The bike looks sweet :thumbsup:

I didnt know they did it to my wife i was not there..my credit card company and bbb is taking care of it as my good friend works for bbb

So when you ordered...you spoke with them on what you where getting for what PRICE? Then agreed to it right? OR was the kit for the $k what ever and they over billed you?

I have had 1st hand experiance with ROB at RT and has been GREAT. Talked about details..pic on what I would be getting in arm details and of what price and how long of wait. It came exact as planned even to date of in hand delivery:beerchug:

Maybe you should have spend more time in shopping and getting details!
For a norm 300 jack arm kit at $6400...should be :
arm..powderd
chain
both wheels chrome
rear tire
Not much more for that price unless you landed a deal for more additions.???

If you felt you could get for less...why RT then?

Last edited:
Ohh and kit broke 3 days later and they charged me 428 dollars to fix it i have receits for everything...if u go to trak online and look at there prices u can get a all charome kit with under and uppeer bracking for 6200 dollars from fullt throttle motorsports u can get for 7100 a 330 kit with spinners complete chrome and for 6400 u can get a 300 spinner kit chrome..

Is it just me or does anybody else have difficulty understanding the wording of the post?
Posted via Mobile Device

Is it just me or does anybody else have difficulty understanding the wording of the post?
Posted via Mobile Device

X100. Its theft to overcharge a persons card. You should have an invoice with what you bought. Why wait till now to dispute is what's weird to me. Seems you've shopped around and wish you wouldve gona another route.
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand now. So you say they did this to your wife? was she specific on what you wanted or did she just go in and say here ya go and walk away. Could there be some communication issues that created this problem?
Posted via Mobile Device

U know what forget it thanks good luck when u guys buy from them am done here..on the last note been disputing since i seen it on my credit card..i have over 500k go thru my credit card ever month i dont look at everthing untill the last week of the month....

Back