beware of roaring toyz

ok if you spend 500 k a month what are you doing worrieing about 1300 like its real money to a big spender like you? so in the real world you spend 6 million a year on your credit card, my question is why are you even sweating this with that kind of cheese your book keeper would of caught that and handled it. people with that kind of money would not be bothered with that little ammount. well thanks for slumming with us here for a while.

.................................................................................ya kin neerlee heya a pyn drop karnt ya

.................................................................................ya kin neerlee heya a pyn drop karnt ya

Huh? Can someone put a translater on their CC busakid? I'm gonna Google it...
Posted via Mobile Device

Scratch that, get this guy AA classes.. and premium gas for his bike.

Last edited:
So..you bash a sponcer...and have YET to even answer some of our helpful concern questions!!!
Like said if that was the set price and you later found same or sim kit for less...that all in the buys FAIL:rofl:
So please answer...is the actual issue or is it they over charge you from the set price? I think they would fix that issue real quick.
You say it broke....WHAT PART BROKE?
And for the 1/2 mill spent each month.....think you cant type values either, prob more like $500 or $5K every month???

Iv always been here to help the my fello FATTY members....but answer some questions to clear your sponcer bashing statement up some:poke:

Makes not much sense at all.He needs to improve on his English lauguage pronto to let us understand him much better.:whistle:

Here we go again, someone with 99 post telling us that an advertiser that has been with us for years, served hundreds of our members is a rip off... Im sure there is more to the story or a big communication problem...

Cap
What's the difference how many posts someone has? All these boards seem to think that the more you post, the more you know. That makes no sense whatsoever. So what if they're a sponsor? I know why you would care, but what credibility does that bring just because you are paying to advertise on a website? None, of course.
People get ripped off and taken advantage of all the time. It happens to people who spend their day posting on forums as well as to people who don't even read them.

Like you said, it's likely a miscommunication, but if it's not, it's not. It's not fair to assume categorically that this guy is whining about nothing. It sucks when you get taken.

Last edited:
What's the difference how many posts someone has? All these boards seem to think that the more you post, the more you know. That makes no sense whatsoever. So what if they're a sponsor? I know why you would care, but what credibility does that bring just because you are paying to advertise on a website? None, of course.
People get ripped off and taken advantage of all the time. It happens to people who spend their day posting on forums as well as to people who don't even read them.

Like you said, it's likely a miscommunication, but if it's not, it's not. It's not fair to assume categorically that this guy is whining about nothing. It sucks when you get taken.

Why..you ask.
1st...you join to share..and research info.
2nd...second get to know the members and who has like thoughts and sim plans for what you like....once again share info.
3rd....DONT jump on to start issues of bash after you have not done much of the 1st to things:please:

I get many PM a week about air ride and fatty set ups...and have ALWAYS answered back with over the top info,,,more than what was asked to know.
RT is a mid man for lots of stuff...they sell C&S, Myrtle West, TRac and other arm set ups, and now they even have their own arms..that I just got. BUYER HAS TO SPECIFY WHAT THEY WANT OF SETTLE FOR WHAT YOU GET!!!
Buyer...should always research info on big purchases: others that have and thoughts on it, product line up, availablity, quality, suppliers....DONT get pissed cause YOU ( BUYER ) did not do that then find out later you should have done diff than you did:whistle:

Capt is RIGHT in his statement...has happened before to find the newbi was incorrect in their thinking and jumped the gun to bash!

Last edited:
Even I had issues with RT first off when I order the 1st 330 kit. But they made good with me other than the delay time lost ( over winter no big deal ). SInce then They have come to know me as a NON trailer queen fatty power busa:thumbsup: and have been very pleasing to work with on things / orders with me!

I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but why has the sponsor not replied?

These things linger on Google forever, and if it were my shop, there's no way I wouldn't be here defending my business.

In no way am I saying that he has to defend himself or that he's guilty by omission, but it's rather odd, that's all.

Has anyone told them that this thread exists?

I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but why has the sponsor not replied?

These things linger on Google forever, and if it were my shop, there's no way I wouldn't be here defending my business.

In no way am I saying that he has to defend himself or that he's guilty by omission, but it's rather odd, that's all.

Has anyone told them that this thread exists?

+100000:thumbsup:

Ok...the story is. The kit was installed by a hack job that didn't install the rear hub correctly. When you left here you were goin back to the hack that screwed it up to begin with to ask for your money back.We had you bring the bike here so we could fix what was wrong. The only thing we charged you for was the hub your mechanic screwed up. As far as the credit card???? It was a cash transaction....we honestly didn't take your wallet from you and remove extra cash. Try blaming the right person for your problems....not Roaring Toyz.......... Sorry guys.....Im off my soapbox now!!!

Just my opinion -

1st - why dont the OP let us know what exactly the scenario is; is it he was told to pay ~6k for the parts and after buying he found out that couldve been purchased for less from somewhere else? or was it the case he was told the price is ~4k, but got charged ~6k?
If first case, then it's his fault for not researching well. Seller delivered what he agreed to. second case, seller shouldnt over charge, and the extra money should be returned.

2nd - What is this immaturity about calling people about spelling and grammar? You guys realize that not all .Org members are from America? Even then, how many times have you seen Americans misspell words? I would say, plenty of times.
Yes, it is difficult to understand when sentences are not formed properly or words misspelled. But calling someone out for that is very childish and ridiculous.

3rd - As most of us would like to know both side of the story, it would be helpful for us if the seller can post on this thread and let us know what was the original deal from his point of view.

4th - I dont think the OP really meant $500,000/month. Someone who spends that much money (unless it's company credit card), wont bother for a grand. My guess is he meant 5k or so, which is mostly on small items. So his credit list is long for him to browse through every day and he only does it at the end of the month.

To the OP - If it was an overcharge, then I hope you get justice soon and sorry for your trouble. But if it was a bad deal (in your perspective) YOU made, then sorry to say, you have to man up and bite the bullet.

Edit: Just saw that dragracer posted his comment as I was typing mine. So it seems they didnt do anything that wasnt supposed to be done. Unless there's more to that story.

Last edited:

To answer your question about post count: Post count (except for Blanca Busa maybe :moon:) is a quick way for other members to judge the time that a member has been on the board; there is a record from previous posts that help to ascertain the posting members patience, temperment and character. While a low post count does not mean the poster doesn't have those qualities, a larger post count does provide a history, and therefore lends more creditibility to the content of the post.

To use my other sport as an example: Would you say that a jumper with 3000 jumps over 20 years, may have more experience with issues than a novice with 100 jumps and 6 months in the sport? - absolutely. That long time jumper has seen (and survived) so much more that his post immediately carries more weight. Given this vender has been a member for a long time and a lot of members have had a good experience, trying to remain factual without the emotion will probably help others understand and bring about a speedier resolution.

Does not mean the lower post count does not have something credible to say, but does lend itself to greater scrutiny.

Last edited:
Ok...the story is. The kit was installed by a hack job that didn't install the rear hub correctly. When you left here you were goin back to the hack that screwed it up to begin with to ask for your money back.We had you bring the bike here so we could fix what was wrong. The only thing we charged you for was the hub your mechanic screwed up. As far as the credit card???? It was a cash transaction....we honestly didn't take your wallet from you and remove extra cash. Try blaming the right person for your problems....not Roaring Toyz.......... Sorry guys.....Im off my soapbox now!!!

There you have it:beerchug: I see you got my PM from other contacts:thumbsup: Looking out for you and thought you needed to see this.

So he bought your kit from a dealer and he's blaming you for the overcharge? Wow. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't want you to think that I'm beating a dead horse but I wanted to make sure I answered your question...

The advertisers we have on the site have mostly been here for many years, I have been running this place for about 10 years now and I have seen time and time again folks with low post counts come on the forum and throw a company under the bus, not all of those that are spoken badly of are advertisers but the trend is the same... A new member that has no history of all the great service and involvement comes on the site and gives a little push under the perverbial bus. When you have seen this over and over you can pick up on it pretty quickly. I think in this case what we are seeing now is this exact scenario playing out. We got one side of the story on the initial post... Those that have been around and know Robert and the Roaring Toyz group know they do quality work so anytime something comes out of the blue with a partial story its immediately suspect to not being accurate....

Hope that helps...

cap

"You can nearly hear a pin drop"

Regardlessofhowthewordsarewrittentheinteligentmindwillalwaysbeabletounderstandwhatiswritten.

Ti oesnd't mttear ohw ouy sllep ti.

That is irrelevant and mean issue to :poke: at :laugh:, my concern is he is bashing someone and his story has more wholes in it than a truck load of swiss cheese. Facts are missing, and contradictions are many.

From what I deciphered from his collection of post, he wasn't even the one who ordered the kit, he wasn't around someone else did it. I have a hard time believing that they presented a bill for him or her in person or online for the 4,500 or whatever he imagined and then swiped his card and took out 6,900.

If thats what happened it's open an shut case for CC or BBB, and if thats what had happened you can fix that over night by calling RT since it is clerical mistake or illegal.

He didn't know how much he was charged for the kit till after it was installed ...ok

RT installed it and then it broke 3 days later and then charged him again to fix it ???

Now someone is posting, someone else installed it an then RT had fix it cause it was done improperly and broke...??? Interesting I wonder if there will be a rebuttal...:poke:

There is nothing wrong with coming here to complain about a company members have been alerted to scammers or bad experiences with companies even with sponsors here. A lot of holes in his story and when they aren't forthcoming with the info to fill the wholes or not even giving the whole story from the start :poke: smells fishy all I'm saying :whistle: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back